Convenient & beautiful accommodation having great location, with professional & friendly staff, making you really FEEL LIKE HOME!
Add: No 18, 277 Lane, Quan Hoa street, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Let's take a tour by clicking photos!
On 3th floor of a 8-floor building, this DELUXE ROOM has a large window from where you could enjoy great viewing another corner of Hanoi.
Old men play badminton every early morning, local friendly people say "Hello" to any "Tay" (foreigner) they meet, or children play football and just-kids- could- understand games.
That's right! They're the true and unique experiences you expect from Hanoi, from Việt Nam.
In every room, you will see an extra large bed where two guests could definitely have a nice time together. Modern and intelligent furnitures are all included.
We especially care about your relaxing time the most. That's why we create the luxurious-but- very- friendly bathroom. Just imagine yourself having refreshing moment there after a long day exploring Hanoi, you will understand how much UrHome cares about you.
For your ACCOMMODATION, UrHome has Bed, A/C, Wardrobe, Desks, Chair, Laundry, House- keeping, Washing and drying machine, ...
For your HEALTH & SECURITY, UrHome has Medicine Cabinet, Fridge, Kitchenette, 24/7 Security, ...
For your COMMUNICATION & ENTERTAINMENT, UrHome has Cable LCD TV, In room Telephone, Free high speed Wifi, many beautiful attractions nearby.
THE PRICE INCLUDES all fee for Wifi, Parking, Water, Electricity and Cleaning service: once a day with daily rate and twice a week with weekly/ monthly rate.
Accès des voyageurs
You could easily access the ground floor, walking around by stairs or by elevator. On 7th floor, there's UrKitchen, a shared cooking area where all of us could enjoy dinner time together.
Still on 7th floor, there's a small balcony with some flowers blossoming. It'd be very relaxing to sit outside right here, counting stars or just simply enjoying the city view at night. ^^
Échanges avec les voyageurs
"Let's imagine yourself staying at Home with your beloved, you'll know how to interact with guests", that's what we think.
Hey, do you love cooking? (or should I say, Do you know how to cook?)
"Using chopsticks training program" is what we called the dinner time when all UrHomers enjoy together.
Hosted by young people who really love to share and are easy to share with. More than just only an accommodation, if you really want to make friends, have memorable experiences and together create values, UrHome's your BEST CHOICE!
PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME!
Cet hôte a 16 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi there :) We're UrHomers. And we're here to be whatever you need us to be.
As you're reading our profile in Airbnb, you're properly heading to a trip in Hanoi, Vietnam, right? So...
- If you need to know how to save every minute of your life to have amazing experiences in Hanoi, please trust us. Places to go, dishes to eat, things to do... We have a damn strong passion to tell you everything we know about Hanoi.
- We can also become your DRIVER (as long as some of us finished work after each 6p.m), your Vietnamese-dishes-CHEF (so so :) ), a MAN in the house (work with electricity things) and a WOMAN in the home (cleaning, cooking and talking :) ). [In addition, we can also be a good film-suggesters and an amateur DESIGNER, but normally travelers like you don't need that roles much :) ].
- After all of that, we're longing to be FAMILY MEMBERS of your home - in URHOME. Sister, brother, daughter,.. whomever you need. Your mother/wife/lover/friends... won't need to worry about you because you and URHOMERS will take care of you as any close member of our group.
We would stop introduce myself there because you will know me better when we meet. Let's start a conversation, even online or ofline in URHOME there. If you book a room with us, we would be the luckiest people in the world to become your second-home in Hanoi, Vietnam. See ya :)
In UrHome, me and my team, who have been living far from our family for a long time, deeply understand that the expats could probably feel lonely and homesick sometimes. That’s why we come up with the idea of “UrHome”, where you can definitely feel like home when you travel.
UrHome is a meaningful abbreviation which delivers the values set created by UrHomers:
- U (to Understand): It’s the combination of self awareness ( UrHome’s Vision, Mission statement, Core values, Different department specific knowledges, …) and understanding customers ( of their needs/ wants/ difficulties/ problems…)
- R (Reliable/ Responsible) : “Say it! Do it”, “Always take 100% responsibility of everything happened”
- H (Hospitable): “Let’s smile, it’s free” is our favourite quote. We believe that you could feel hospitable atmosphere just simply by enjoying our funny stories shared everyday or joining our culture exchange events.
To create these great values, UrHomers are asked to promote our best abilities and skills, especially: O (to Observe), M (to Mind), and E (to give Empathy)
If you have any questions about the rooms, apartments, or even further questions about anything, please leave me a message. I cant wait to start a talk now :)
An MD of UrHome.
P/S: for whom knowing Thao Kiara: She says 'Hi" and "Miss u" :).