The distinct, Neo-Asian design of Rhapsody Residences conveys a modern interpretation of traditional Asian characteristics which is carried out all throughout the development, from the grand entrance and the clubhouse, to our modern inspired Unit.
Our 3 bedroom unit is a combination of 2 condo unit in one huge space, rest assured that you will find this perfect unit type to suit your family's vacation needs and lifestyle. Rate is for 2 guest additional guest will be charged $10.00 per person a day. Our unit contains all the necessary equipment for a perfect vacation – a living and dining room, kitchen area, spacious bedrooms, and 2 beautifully designed toilet and bath with fixtures that complement your upgraded lifestyle with hot showers. Our unit is designed to perfectly maximize the livable floor area for every section of this vacation condo home, ensuring that there is no space wasted, and that there will always be room for all your family's needs.
air-conditioning units in all rooms
•cable TV connection in the living room and master bedroom and Bedroom 2, no cable in bedroom 3 but with antenna for local channels only
•high speed internet connection and phone connection local calls only
• smoke detectors and sprinklers. 2 fire extinguisher
•Specious Master Bedroom with a Queen bed, with an extra inflatable queen size bed. Bedroom 2 has a double bed and bedroom 3 has a single bed with a pull out single bed, all furnishing is brand new. All rooms have a pool side view, with the master bedroom and bedroom 2 with Balcony.
• Fully equipped kitchen complete with all utensils and cooking ware all from the US. Living and Dining room all new decorated in modern design. Kitchen Faucet equipped with hot water. Aircon unit installed in the living and dining area.
•All rooms have TV's 2 rooms with cable
•Laundry Lane located at the clubhouse( they charge very inexpensive rates) with free laundry pick up and delivery for your convince. We do not have a washer and Dryer inside the Unit.
•Coffee sugar and cream is free in the unit and first day toiletries. Towels and bedding are provided.
•Distilled water is provided and has a hot and cold dispenser
bathrooms has hot and cold water in the showers not the faucets.
Accès des voyageurs
The Condo is spacious and can comfortably fit 6 and not more than 8 people we provide a queen size air bed if needed. You will have access to the amenities offered at the condo. The condo unit measures about 1,185 square feet of living area. Master bedroom alone measures 300 square All rooms including living and dining have air-condition.
Both bathrooms have heated showers. Kitchen faucet has hot water bathroom Faucets only have cold water.
Pool use for a max of 10 guest(you will be given paperwork by Rhapsody management to fill out)
•Basketball Court/Play court
•Jogging / Biking path
•Lounge area with free WIFI
•Fitness gym has a fee of Php 56.00(pesos) daily rate per guest(shouldered by the guest)monthly rate is 580 pesos payable at the rhapsody management office a government issued ID is required
•Laundry pick-up station
Facilities are very safe with
•Main entrance gate
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guest will be welcomed by Inaki (the host brother) he will hand over the keys and will explain details regarding the condo and questions and concerns should be address to him. He will call you from time to time to check how you are doing and to make sure everything is fine. Inaki will be the main point of contact and any questions or concerns should be directed to him.
Our rate is for a maximum of 2 persons. Additional people staying will be charged a fee of $15 per person per night. We also ask our guest that if not in the condo to try to conserve on electricity to switch of the airconditions if not in use.
Rent and/or other charges are to be paid in advance. All payments are to be made by cash . There is a Security Deposit of $200.00 or peso equivalent in cash. Strictly no Smoking inside the condo unit failure will result in the forfeit of your deposit and will terminate this rental agreement.
3. SECURITY DEPOSITS: The total of the above deposits shall secure compliance with the terms and conditions of this agreement and shall be refunded to the Guest at the last day of stay, after the premises have been completely vacated less any amount necessary to pay Host; a) any unpaid rent, b) cleaning costs, c) key replacement costs, d) cost for repair of damages to premises and/or common areas above ordinary wear and tear, and e) any other amount legally allowable under the terms of this agreement. A written accounting of said charges shall be presented to Guest at move-out. If deposits do not cover such costs and damages, the Guest shall immediately pay said additional costs for damages to Host.
4. LATE CHARGE: A late fee of $20.00, shall be added and due for any payment that is late. Any dishonored check shall be treated as unpaid rent, and subject to an additional fee of $20.00.
5. UTILITIES: Are included with the rent. We only ask to turn off air-conditions that are not being use. Failure to do so will amount for the tenant to pay an extra cost of $100.00 to cover electricity over charge.
6. OCCUPANTS: ONLY the Guest, AND NO OTHERS shall occupy the subject residence unless the expressed consent of Host obtained in advance and a $15.00 charge per additional guest that will stay overnight.
7. PETS: No animals are allowed in the condo.
8. Appliances, kitchen equipment and FURNISHINGS: Any equipment's, appliances and furniture that are damage tenant will pay full price or replace with the same equipment, appliance and furniture.
9. PARKING: When and if Guest is assigned a parking area/space on Host property, the parking area/space shall be used exclusively for parking of passenger automobiles and/or those approved vehicles . Guest is hereby assigned or permitted to park only in the following area or space number 7 slot basement 1. The parking fee is free of charge.
10. NOISE: Guest agrees not to cause or allow any noise or activity on the premises which might disturb the peace and quiet of another RESIDENT and/or neighbor. Said noise and/or activity shall be a breach of this agreement.
11. DESTRUCTION OF PREMISES: If the premises become totally or partially destroyed during the term of this Agreement so that Guest use is seriously impaired, Host or Guest may terminate this Agreement immediately. Non refundable
12. CONDITION OF PREMISES: Guest acknowledges that he has examined the premises and that said premises, all furnishings, fixtures, furniture, plumbing, heating, electrical facilities, all items listed on the attached property condition checklist, if any, and/or all other items provided by OWNER are all clean, and in good satisfactory condition except as may be indicated elsewhere in this Agreement Guest agrees to keep the premises and all items in good order and good condition and to immediately pay for costs to repair and/or replace any portion of the above damaged by RESIDENT, his guests and/or invitees, except as provided by law. At the termination of this Agreement, all of above items in this provision shall be returned to Host in clean and good condition except for reasonable wear and tear and the premises shall be free of all personal property and trash not belonging to Host. It is agreed that all dirt, holes, tears, burns, and stains of any size or amount in the carpets, drapes, walls, fixtures, and/or any other part of the premises, do not constitute reasonable wear and tear.
13. ALTERATIONS: Guest shall not paint, wallpaper, alter or redecorate, change or install locks, install antenna or other equipment, screws, fastening devices, large nails, or adhesive materials, place signs, displays, or other exhibits, on or in any portion of the premises without the written consent of the Host except as may be provided by law.
14: PROPERTY MAINTENANCE: Guest shall deposit all garbage and waste in a clean and sanitary manner into the proper receptacles and shall cooperate in keeping the garbage area neat and clean. Guest shall be responsible for disposing of items of such size and nature as are not normally acceptable by the garbage hauler. RESIDENT shall be responsible for keeping the kitchen and bathroom drains free of things that may tend to cause clogging of the drains. Guest shall pay for the cleaning out of any plumbing fixture that may need to be cleared of stoppage and for the expense or damage caused by stopping of waste pipes or overflow from bathtubs, wash basins, or sinks.
15. HOUSE RULES: Guest shall comply with all house rules as stated on this agreement addendum, but which are deemed part of this rental agreement, and a violation of any of the house rules is considered a breach of this agreement.
16. CHANGE OF TERMS: The terms and conditions of this agreement are subject to future change by Host after the expiration of the agreed rent period. Any changes are subject to laws in existence at the time of the Notice of Change Of Terms.
17. TERMINATION: After expiration of the leasing period, this agreement is automatically terminated.
18. POSSESSION: If Host is unable to deliver possession of the residence to Guest on the agreed date, because of the loss or destruction of the residence or because of the failure of the prior residents to vacate or for any other reason, the Guest and/or Host Non refundable may immediately cancel and terminate this agreement upon written notice to the other party at their last known address, whereupon neither party shall have liability to the other, and any sums paid under this Agreement shall be refunded in full. If neither party cancels, this Agreement shall be prorated and begin on the date of actual possession.
19. INSURANCE: Guest acknowledges that Host insurance does not cover personal property damage caused by fire, theft, rain, war, acts of God, acts of others.
20. RIGHT OF ENTRY AND INSPECTION: Host may enter, inspect, and/or repair the premises at any time in case of emergency or suspected abandonment. Host shall give 24 hours advance, for smoke alarm inspections, and/or for normal inspections and repairs. Host is permitted to make all alterations, repairs and maintenance that in Host judgment is necessary to perform.
21. ASSIGNMENT: Guest agrees not to transfer, assign or sublet the premises or any part thereof.
22. PARTIAL INVALIDITY: Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as waiving any of the Host or Guest rights under the law. If any part of this Agreement shall be in conflict with the law, that part shall be void to the extent that it is in conflict, but shall not invalidate this Agreement nor shall it affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement.
22. NO WAIVER: Host acceptance of rent with knowledge of any default by Guest or waiver by Host of any breach of any term of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of subsequent breaches. Failure to require compliance or to exercise any right shall not be constituted as a waiver by Host of said term, condition, and/or right, and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any provision of this (website hidden) FEES: If any legal action or proceedings be brought by either party of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be reimbursed for all reasonable attorney's fees and costs in addition to other damages awarded.
24. JOINTLY AND SEVERALLY: The undersigned Guest are jointly and severally responsible and liable for all obligations under this agreement.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.