Cozy and light 55m2 apartment in a quiet and wonderfully-green region. The apartment is next to a protected area of lakes and 5 km away from the vibrant Copenhagen city centre with good public transportation connection.
Since I am a cooking lover, there is a fully equipped kitchen which you can use to prepare your breakfast, lunch or dinner. There is also a washing machine in the kitchen in case you want clean clothes :)
You can relax in the cozy living room where you can listen to music from my LP player, the internet or your own device and you can enjoy watching HD movies on the projector.
When you are tired you can sleep on the double+sized bed (160x200 cm) in the bedroom. You are welcome to use my computer and desk to browse the internet, chat with your friends or even work. In case you are more than two, there is a couch-bed in the living room which can accommodate two extra guests.
The apartment has also two balconies, one by the living room side and one by the bedroom side with wonderful view over the green lake park. Please use the balconies in case you would like to smoke and don't smoke inside.
• Please don't leave windows/doors open when the heat is on or when leaving the apartment
• Smoking is not allowed in the apartment but on the private balconies
• It is a quiet neighbourhood so please try to keep noise in acceptable levels (e.g. not too loud music, too loud parties etc.)
• You are more than welcome to use the spices and sauces for cooking.
• You are also welcome to taste some drinks from my personal collection but please keep it into the "tasting limits" :)
• Please dispose the garbage in the special bins in the backyard
• Feel at home :)