- Spacious 2 bdrm/ 2 bth townhouse located close to Art Museum!
- Modern Open Design, Centrally Located!
- Safe and hip neighborhood
- Each bedroom contains a private bathroom
- 1 queen bed, 1 full bed, 1 couch (air mattresses available upon request)
- Balcony and garage parking (available upon request)
On the first floor you will find the garage and one of the bedrooms. The first floor bedroom contains a full size bed, private full bathroom, and ample closet and drawer space for storage.
The second floor has an open concept and contains the living room area, kitchen (all stainless appliances and breakfast bar), along with dining room. Also on the second floor are the master bedroom, bathroom (recently upgraded), and a patio. The master bedroom has a queen size bed. I have two additional air mattresses that guest can use.
Central Air, Washer and dryer, fashionable lighting with dimmers, big screen TVs, Comcast Cable TV and high-speed internet (WIFI), Apple TV & Amazon Firesticks.
Full size kitchen with stove, fridge, dishwasher, & microwave.
Convenient to everything! Close to City Hall, Center City, and highways.
I provide clean sheets and towels (extra available upon request).
Sleeps 5 including comfy suede couch. Sleeps 7 when air mattresses are included.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest will have access to the entire home and all of its amenities.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I try to greet guest upon arrival to give a quick overview of the home, however if I am not able to meet you I will leave a key behind in a lockbox for you. I can provide recommendations for those from out of town if needed. Other than that I will stay out of your way :)
I expect all guest to respect the home and the property inside. Please don't break anything :). If you do please let me know
• Check-in is at 3pm. If I am not able to greet you upon arrival, a key will be left for you in a lockbox (combo: 9486) located inside the house mailbox out front.
• Please remove shoes and utilize shoe rack before proceeding upstairs
• If you use pots/pans please load them in the dishwasher or wash them by hand and use the drying rack before checking out
• Please do not eat any of the food items left behind in the freezer. Anything left in the fridge feel free to use
• Checkout time is 12pm
• Please remove all garbage in the kitchen, bathrooms, and bedrooms upon check-out. Garbage bins can be found right outside through the garage. I recycle, so please separate and put items to be recycled in the blue bin and trash-bags in the black bin.
• Do not lock the door to enter the garage when checking-out. This door uses a separate key than the front door which I do not carry around.
• Leave keys inside lockbox and in mailbox when leaving.
• Should you have questions about anything, please call or text me, I'm always available.
• Sign my guest book - blue book on counter :)
• Enjoy your stay and thanks for choosing my place!!
((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
Cet hôte a 11 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires