As you can see from the comments of guests who have already been our guests, the house is very beautiful. It is located in a quiet area of Sorrento and highly recommended.
We are looking foreward to meet you and accommodate in our splendid hotel
The purpose of these Rules is to ensure to the guests a pleasant and safe stay and they are kindly required to abide by the following simple rules.
1) Please do not move the furniture. This could cause damage and deterioration to the furniture and the floors themselves. The owner will be entitled to charge additional costs if you move the furniture.
2 ) Do not open rooms or locked cabinets, as they are intended for private use.
3 ) Do not throw anything in the toilet, in the sink or into the drain (tampons, sanitary napkins, baby diapers, panty liners). Please also do not use detergents are harmful to the environment such as bleach and the like and do not dispose of oil and food waste in the kitchen drain or into the toilet. This may cause severe fillings!
4 ) Always use the bed linen and avoid eating the food in bed. Please avoid using towels to remove make-up (use the paper.) Unfortunately, themake up is damaging the towels beyond repair. E 'is also not allowed taking to the beachs the towels belonging to the hotel . Otherwise, you may find the costs charged for the cleaning of the pillows, blankets and mattresses.
5) DO NOT smoke in the apartments.
6 ) We are sorry, but in the apartments are forbidden to bring pets.
7 ) Respect the garden, do not collect flowers and does not climb on trees and plants; not ignate fires! If you need something, ask the owner.
8) Please do not make noise. After 22:00 it is necessary to respect the silence, not to disturb the guests who occupy the neighboring apartments.
9 ) Report immediately any irregularities on arrival and the information within 24 hours to the owner so that at the end of your stay you will not be held responsible. Talk to any damage caused during your stay and before departure, so that the owner can replace it for the next guests.
10) For safety reasons, please turn off all electrical consumers (lights, TV, Washing machine, Oven Air conditioning or heating) as well as' gas and water when you are not present in the apartments. It may also happen that the owners are momentarily absent and a possible problem could not be detected in time with easily imaginable consequences.
11 )The arrival of the guests is scheduled by 1400 hours, unless previous arrangements. Guests are required to leave the apartment before 1000 hours.
On arrival the guest will have to 'show the passport or identity card' in order to allow the owner of the house to conduct the necessary registration required by Italian law.
12) The waste is collected daily. Please dispose of waste your arrival the owner will inform you where to deposit the waste to be collected.
13) The cleanliness of the premises is guaranteed at the time of the guests. Guests are required to ensure the cleanliness of the premises, which they occupied. The house can 'provide, for a fee, extra cleaning services. This cleaning service is limited to the cleaning of the room.
14 ) The number of persons accommodated must 'be those established at the time of booking. It 's not allowed to sleep for the night people outside of the agreed number, without the permission of the owner. However, it 's possible to receive relatives or friends, with the approval of the owner, during daylight hours. These people should mandatorily leave the facility no later than 2300.
15 ) Before departure check with the owner, the state of the apartment, and damage.
Vico II S. Valerio, 1 80067 SORRENTO (NA)
Cell. + (Pasquale)
Cet hôte applique des conditions d'annulation modérées
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du prix à la nuit. Les frais vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 75 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires