Beautiful Foothills home that backs up to open space. Run, hike, or mountain bike from the back yard! Road bike, skate, or walk the Boise River Trail, just a quarter mile from the home. Enjoy Boise State activities just 1 mile away. Whole Foods, pubs, restaurants, etc, 1-2 miles from the home.
This East End Gem is a rare find! An expansive, remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bath private house on a ¼ acre that adjoins open space to the Boise Foothills, accessible from the back yard gate. Quiet and tranquil, peaceful and open, this property is ideally located; a country feel in the heart of the city! Guests have access to the whole house and ADU.
• Gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with Jenn-Air full size appliances, gas cook top, dishwasher
• Front load washer/dryer.
• Dining area has a table and 6 chairs and the bar/island overlooks the cooktop and seats four.
• Living room features a large sectional, a large leather chair with 55” LED HDTV with cable package along with Blue-Ray/DVD/CD player.
• High Speed WiFi throughout the home.
• Large Master Suite features a king size bed, relaxing reading area, a walk-in closet and large master bath with walk in shower for two.
• 2nd bedroom offers a queen bed, closet and night stand with reading lamp.
• 3rd bedroom is separate from the main house in the 550 sqft accessory dwelling unit (ADU). Includes:
-- A queen size bed, queen size futon for extra guests, and dresser.
-- A Home Gym equipped with crossfit style equipment and stretching/yoga area.
• Large back patio, with views of the foothills, is furnished with a table, 6 chairs, umbrella, large 3 burner gas BBQ, and fire pit.
• Attached 2 car garage with room for parking one vehicle.
• Organic vegetables from the garden are available during the season.
• Access hiking/biking trails from the back yard.
• Pack-n-Play with mattress
• 1900 sq ft home and 550 sq ft ADU as 3rd bedroom (great separation of space).
Accès des voyageurs
Access to full house and accessory dwelling unit (ADU) which is the 3rd bedroom (no bathroom). Great separation of space for families with kids. Wonderful large patio, perfect for summer outdoor meals/BBQs.
Garage access for parking one car and storing bikes and the like.
We can more than likely accommodate an earlier check-in time than 3PM depending on our booking schedule. Please ask if needed!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We just live next door and would love to welcome you and show around. If you want to visit that's fine too! We'll also be available to answer any questions, suggest places to eat/visit, etc during your stay via phone, text, or personal interaction.
The home location is hiker/runner/mtn bikers delight, with access to trails from the back gate. Endless walking, running, hiking and mountain bike trails abound. From a 30 minute hike over Castle Rock with views of the entire city, to a 200 mile mountain bike ride to Garden Valley (yes, all on trail and/or dirt road). A 5 mile round-trip hike, with 1000 foot gain, will take you to the top of Table Rock Mountain with more expansive views of Boise and the Greater Treasure Valley.
Quarry View Park, 2 blocks away, offers a playground/jungle gym, tennis courts and a basketball court. The Natatorium, a public outdoor swimming pool with a huge slide, is walking distance (~1/2 mile).
Garage is available for bikes, stroller, etc.
-- Check-in after 4PM, Checkout is 11AM.
-- No smoking (of anything) including vaping. No burning of incense please.
-- No pets
-- Out of respect for the neighbors we ask that noise outside be kept to a reasonable level and observe quiet hours 10PM - 8AM.
-- Increased people traffic in general, and the number vehicles on or near the property detract from the quiet tranquil neighborhood. We ask no more than 3 vehicles park at and around the home.
-- Max occupancy booking is 8 guests.
-- Please no large parties or events. Maximum of 10 people in/around the house/yard at any one time.
-- Upon check-out please do any dishes and start the dishwasher. Please lock front door and leave the key in the mailbox.
-- Most important, enjoy your stay, and let us know if we can help with anything regarding the house or things to do in Boise!
My wife Lynn and I landed in Boise back in 1998 and love everything Boise and the state of Idaho offer up. We love to play and travel and most all of our adventures center around human powered activities. We enjoy floating rivers, backcountry ski tours, extended mountain bike tours, and put great stock in staying physically active.
We also enjoy international travel, immersing ourselves in cultures new to us and all the while creating new and lasting relationships with folks we meet along the way!