A quiet neighborhood in private estate. 10 mins from Airport. Walking distance to Singapore Expo, Changi Business Park and new University.
Spacious studio suite complete with kitchenette and big roof patio. Complete privacy.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest can access common area like dining hall and garden for quiet relaxation and interaction with other guests.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- Daily Cleaning of Room
- Laundry (Additional Charges)
- Change of towels, toiletries & change of bedding for extended stay.
- Simple breakfast provided daily
To reach my place you may take a cab (abt $10 - $13). My address is 57 Jalan Pergam S488333. Tell the cab driver to go to Upper Changi Road East (Exit 2). Keep right and make a U-turn on the first traffic light. Then turn left into Jalan Pelatok and left again onto Jalan Pergam.
If u take a bus (the bus no is 24 and the bus fare is $1.60 per person), go to the bus bay at the airport lower floor. After the bus exit on Upper Changi Road East (Exit 2) please get ready to drop either at 1st or 2nd bus stops (slightly nearer). Walk to nearest Traffic light junction and cross the road. Look for nearest lane of either Jalan Pelatok or Jalan Demak and enter. The next lane is Jalan Pergam. Look for house no 57.
My house keeper Susan will be at home to receive u. Pl call me at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) if u are loss. See u soon.
1. Wireless access : Singtel A1B2
Pass word: (phone number hidden). Strictly no smoking in the rooms and common areas.
2. Please close doors/gate softly to minimise disturbances to other occupants.
3. Small laundry charge applied, which includes washing and ironing.
4. Breakfast and simple meals available upon request.
5. Please refrain from cooking or inform host before using the kitchen.
6, Host will not be liable for any loss or damage to personal effect or injuries sustained by the quests while staying on the premises.
-No smoking in the rooms and common areas, only outside in the garden
- Do not excessively mess up the room
- Do turn off electrical appliances when not in use
- Keep the common bathroom clean
- No drugs and parties at home
- No unexpected & uninvited guests at home
Note: As we do not scan or photocopy the passports of our guests, we will require guests to sign in the particulars of every guest in the red book labelled 'Guest Book'. Thank you for your cooperation.
I am semi retired and I love hosting. I wish to let out some rooms and get to know more people from various countries. I am a nature lover and love gardening. I exercise regularly and do meditation. I maintain my place well and cleanliness is my motto. I travel regularly and enjoy learning different culture and making new friends. Currently, my son, Edwin is also co-hosting with me. He loves hosting too and is a free-lance public relations guy :)