Welcome to my cozy and peaceful house located minutes away from Venice Beach, LAX, Marina Del Rey, Playa Del Rey and downtown Culver City. An awesome bike trail is just 5 blocks away. Enjoy fresh, organic lemons from the backyard tree. Easy access, freeway close, free street parking, friendly host!
**Please read thoroughly so you know what to expect...
Your cozy, sunny, private room includes a full size daybed, desk and a wall of windows - perfect for the solo traveler. Because the room is a converted sun porch, it is very light and bright and has direct access to the backyard where hummingbirds and butterflies like to visit! This room is separated from the living room by a folding door. The space is cozy - the whole room measures approximately 12' x 8'. The room doesn't have a closet, but I have one in the hallway, steps away from your room, dedicated for your use during your stay.
Shared spaces include a full bathroom, a half bath, fully equipped kitchen, laundry and living room, and backyard. Living room has a flat panel TV with Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, HBO and Hulu Plus. It's quite peaceful and comfy here. You won't want to leave!
Please note that the twin bed in the photos has been changed to a larger, full size bed. The mattress has also been replaced very recently.
I also have another listing with a queen bed, and the two rooms can be booked together if you're traveling with other friends or family. It's listed as "Bike to the Beach from a Cozy Sanctuary." Thanks for looking :-)
Accès des voyageurs
- Guest areas include your own private bedroom, a shared full bathroom and a half bath, kitchen, living room, laundry and backyard.
- There is a closet in the hallway exclusively for your use to store your items and hang your clothes.
- For coffee lovers, we have good quality, fair-trade coffee beans, a French press, and a Mukka Express stovetop cappuccino maker.
- Filtered water, coffee, tea, fresh fruit, cereal and milk, bread, butter and jam are all available for your convenience.
- Feel free to enjoy your morning coffee or evening beverage at the umbrella-covered dining set in the backyard.
- The backyard has a cozy hammock, fire pit, a loveseat swing. Great for those times when you just want to chill out in the sunshine :)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My home is an inclusive one - all genders, orientations, colors, creeds, religions (or none) are welcome! I work freelance and my schedule is somewhat unpredictable from week to week, so you might not see much of me. But I'm more than happy to enjoy a cider or cup of tea with you at the end of the evening :) I live in one of the bedrooms and would love to share tips and info about our sprawling metropolis if you'd like, or leave you to your own devices :-)
At the request of my neighbors, I can no longer accomodate check-ins past 10:00pm.
There may be little (or not-so-little!) furry friends here during your stay. I don't currently have any dogs myself, but am open to hosting dog owners who like to travel with their critters. Your room would be off-limits, of course. Unless you invite them in.
After every guest, I vacuum the beds. Once a week, I steam treat all mattresses. I like to keep a clean home and make sure your beds will be fresh.
Also please note that I like to have a small gathering of friends over on Sunday nights for supper, sangria, and Game of Thrones viewing, while the show is in season. We'd love to have you join us if you'd like! The evening tends to last from 6:30pm-10:30pm. If you find this to be inconvenient, let me know and we can gather elsewhere. Because I want you to feel as if when you're here, you're home!
House rules are basic.
- if you'll have a car, park on the street in my neighborhood, it's free, unrestricted and generally easy to find
- host's bedroom is private and off-limits to guests
- clean up after yourself in the common areas (wash your own dishes, clean your own hair from the bathtub drain, etc.)
- smoking is allowed out in the yard
- please be considerate and responsible with your bathroom time and water usage
- no open flames indoors
- friendly pets will be considered, but ask before booking
- no food in the bedrooms (I've had to add this rule because dirty dishes and glassware in the room can invite insects. And nobody wants to share a room with bugs!)
Cet hôte a 169 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Having been raised in a multicultural environment, I absolutely love meeting travelers from all over the USA and the world, listening to their stories, and learning about their lives and culture. On Sunday nights, during the season, I like to cook up something tasty and invite friends over to eat and catch up on Game of Thrones (which is on hiatus right now). If you're a fan of either show, or just want to be social, please feel free join us!