Charming cottage, with ocean views, on the main street of Pacific Grove. One of two renovated cottages, ready to call home for your next beach vacation. Only two blocks from the ocean and a short stroll to town, Lover's Point and famous Cannery Row.
**SNOWBIRD SPECIAL FROM NOVEMBER 2017 THROUGH MARCH 2018 — OVER 25% OFF THE NIGHTLY RATE WITH 31 NIGHT MINIMUM AND NO CITY OCCUPANCY TAX**
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
Lighthouse Ave. Unit A, Pacific Grove, CA 93950 phone: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
This agreement made is binding for the duration of the reservation (check-in date through check-out date) between the “Travelers" (hereinafter called the Tenants) and The Plato Family (hereinafter called the Landlord) concerning the short term rental of the property located at 322 Lighthouse Ave. Unit A, Pacific Grove, CA 93950
Total people in the renting party shall not exceed three (5) adults. Rental period begins at 3:00pm on check-in date and terminates at 11:00am on check-out date
Total Rental Amount is specified in the reservation booking.
Tenants agree to the Payment Schedule specified in the reservation booking.
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good and clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. The Tenants shall be made aware that the premises contain two staircases and care should be taken when ascending or descending.
4. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner. Should garbage need to be taken out of the house, it is to be placed garbage bins located in the back of the yard, ocean side.
5. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
7. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
8. The Tenants shall have no more than 5 (five) adults reside or sleep on the premises.
9. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM.
10. There shall be no smoking inside or outside the premises.
11. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord's family. Extra toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tenant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them.
12. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
13. Rental Deposit amount is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the rental period. After 30 days prior to the rental period the Landlord shall have the right to retain the initial Rental Deposit at the Landlord' discretion.
14. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
15. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
16. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
17. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
18. If the property should go on the MARKET FOR SALE, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the Tenants' stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Tenant's vacation. Tenant shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 9 am and 8 PM present or not.
19. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
20. No firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
21. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
22. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
23. Tenant is aware of the “owner's cabinet" which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owner's cabinet is located under the kitchen sink. Nothing in the owner's cabinet shall be removed from the premises.
24. Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas stove and cook top and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
25. The property has a fire extinguisher installed under the kitchen sink. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
26. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps" or has a low battery condition.
27. Tenant is advised that there is a carbon monoxide detector in the cottage. It is not to be unplugged or tampered with.
28. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it's prudent to do so.
29. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
30. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
31. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
33. The tenants shall be made aware that there are two cottages on the property, and other tenants will be present during their stay. The downstairs garden area outside Little Lighthouse Cottage is for the private enjoyment of the tenants of Little Lighthouse Cottage. The outside deck is for the exclusive use of guests staying at Lighthouse Cottage.
34. The tenants will be aware that there is no garbage disposal in the kitchen, and will not allow any food waste to go down the drains. They will also not flush anything additional down the toilet except toilet paper. The Pacific Grove sewer system is extremely sensitive and cannot handle kleenex, feminine products, paper towels, etc. down the lines.
By proceeding with the booking of this reservation, the Tenants agree to abide by the above conditions and hereby swear that the information provided above is true.
Cet hôte a 120 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Meet the family! ... Gary (Dad), Jim (Stacey's Husband), Stacey (Daughter), Lynea (Mom), and Amy (Daughter). We have always had a deep love of family togetherness and making memories. We bought a darling carriage house together in 2014 and have poured all our love and care into renovating it—to create a special retreat not only for our family, but for yours. We believe that memories shared are some of the most precious times in life. Please come for a visit and share some of yours with us!