À propos de ce logement
This smart little three bedroom renovated house is supplied with every comfort and amenity you would expect in a home away from home.
It will comfortably sleep 8 guests, has a great kitchen and facilities & all linen is supplied.
These are some of the things you will find in the house:
Four comfortable hotel beds (1 x queen and 3 x long double beds, sleeping 2-8 people);
5 star hotel linen and towels;
Sony LCD TV, Blu-Ray player, media player and mini HiFi;
LCD TV/DVD player in master bedroom;
Fujitsu split system air conditioner (heating/cooling);
Washing machine and dryer;
Leather lounge suite;
Porta cot & highchair;
Toys, games and books for the whole family.
The beautiful blackwood kitchen is fully equipped with an electric double oven, large gas cook top, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave and other appliances and plenty of crockery, cooking and servingware.
There is off street parking for 2 cars, one in the single lockup garage and the other in a newly concreted parking bay inside the gate. For additional cars there is convenient on street parking, or for the boat or trailer, there is the block along side the property which also belongs to the property owners.
On arrival, you will find your boutique bathroom guest amenities, milk and a local newspaper.
Conveniently located only 900 meters from the centre of town and close to the main highway, shops, gallery and cafe's, it is the ideal base for exploring or fishing in the nearby Snowy River, the 90 mile beach and coastline at Marlo and Cape Conran, enjoy the walking and bike riding tracks, National Parks, waterfalls and more.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have full access to the entire house, single garage, wood shed and yard.
This is your home away from home!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The only contact you will have with the owners is during the booking process. There is a full time housekeeper who will set the house prior to your arrival, and then leave the key in the secure lock box.
You will not see the housekeeper unless you have an enquiry. You can call the owners for assistance at any time during your stay.
PETS preferred outside, but permitted inside behind the retractable pet gate - in the back entry and laundry area only.
SMOKING allowed outside only.
Things to bring:
Toilet paper (some provided to get you started)
Washing powder (some provided to get you started)
Standard Terms and Conditions of Orbost Holiday House
Note: Variances can be agreed on but only by arrangement with the owner in writing.
Deposit of 50% non-refundable is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Balance of the rental amount must be received in full 14 days prior to occupancy. If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let it.
Cancellation if caused by the client: money paid is not refundable unless the house is re-let for the entire period. If a refund is made due to the property being re-let then a $50 cancellation fee will apply.
The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
1. NUMBER OF GUESTS SHOULD NOT EXCEED THE NUMBER STATED on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
2. PARTIES AND FUNCTIONS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
3. Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the TENANTS RESPONSIBILITY during their stay.
4. Departure - the PROPERTY SHOULD BE LEFT IN A SIMILAR STATE to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 10AM by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests.
5. DISTURBANCE TO OUR NEIGHBOURS, including EXCESSIVE NOISE, is PROHIBITED and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
6. A refundable Damage Deposit of $300 is payable at the same time as the balance amount. The Damage Deposit will be refunded within 7 days in full subject to these conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage, theft, excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared ..etc.
7. Pets are preferred OUTSIDE, but permitted inside ONLY behind the retractable pet gate in the back entry and laundry. It is a condition, that all animal faeces and/or other animal hair and mess be CLEANED from the garage/shed, deck and yard PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
8. This is a non-smoking property. Smoking is permitted OUTSIDE ONLY and cigarette butts are to be disposed of in the steel bucket provided near the water tank. Any evidence of smoking inside the property will result in cleaning and deodorising of fittings, fixtures and carpets which cost WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE BOND.
9. ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION in the property should be safe, sensible and responsible drinking. This is a holiday house for quiet enjoyment, and is not suitable for groups looking to party.
10. DRUG taking is illegal and strictly PROHIBITED in this property and will result in termination of rental, loss of bond and reporting to authorities.
Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
Linen is to be supplied by the owner.
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.