We have a beautiful, recently fully remodeled (and designed by 7 different designers) 4 bedroom, 4000 sq. ft country home on 5 acres with a solar heated pool and huge bocce ball court in Sonoma- comfortable, beautiful and rustic-- only 3 miles from the historic Sonoma Square and close to restaurants, wineries and more.
Lots of olive and Fruit trees along with 13 sheep on the property complete the amazing rustic and modern wine country feel.
Photos of the remodel have not yet been uploaded!
Right in the middle of wine country, but only 50 minutes to San Francisco! Each bedroom is very large and each has its own full bathroom. It's quiet and peaceful with views of the vineyards, olive trees, hills and more. Also great for walks/ runs.
Say hi to the neighboring horses, llamas, and alpacas while out on your morning stroll! Pick peaches, apples and grapes from the property when in season.
The home sleeps 8 extremely comfortably, but can accommodate more (up to 10 max-extra $100/person over 8- but this MUST be approved by the owners).
Bedroom 1 - THE GROSVENOR. King bed
Bedroom 2- KRUGER. Queen bed
Bedroom 3- THE BUCKEYE. Queen bed and twin
Bedroom 4- SAYULITA. Queen bed and twin
*there is a 5th bedroom- the only upstairs room that is locked and NOT available for use.
The home is very private with a beautiful 14 person dining table outdoors under an arbor with lights. Outdoor bar, firepit, gas grill, bocce court and seating make for fabulous wine country nights.
As of May 2016, enjoy the completely remodeled pool, with solar heating, an automatic pool cover and more!
Huge kitchen and living room (both with fireplace) with lots of seating make for great gatherings!
Located conveniently close to the Sonoma Square-- about a 5 minute drive west, you will be perfectly situated for strolling the local boutique shops and exploring Sonoma's first class restaurants. We are also approx 7 minutes from the world-renowned Sonoma Mission Inn -- which has an amazing day spa if you feel like being pampered after a few days visiting the wineries. We are happy to recommend our favorite wineries -- there are some of the best in CA right in the area.
Please note, we have a 3 night minimum on most weekends in the summer months. We usually do not rent more than 3 months out- especially if your request is less than 3 nights. If we do rent in summer for only 2 nights, an extra $200/ night will be charged.
We require a rental agreement to be signed prior to the stay.
Accès des voyageurs
The house has Internet, flat screen/ cable tv, in-ceiling Sonos surround sound music system in kitchen, living and pool area, and washer/dryer.
We ask that you are considerate of our home and abide by the number of guests you request and is agreed upon. Our home is NOT a venue establishment or a place for you to host or throw a party in. Please inquire elsewhere if that is your intention.
B&B EXPERIENCE: We offer entire home rental or for those open to a more 'hosted' type Sonoma experience- we are happy to rent the rooms more of a traditional b&b type experience. In this situation, each room is available for $225 -$250/ night (or (phone number hidden) for all 4 bedrooms and entire house access as opposed to the $1100+/ night normal rental fee for the entire home). We would still be on the premises, though minimally, as we try and ensure that you are able to make yourselves at home. We have often been know to host bbq's or afternoon get togethers poolside! We are a very easy going couple and love hosting guests from around the world in our home. We've met some pretty fabulous folks along the way! The way our home is laid out-- it still allows you a lot of privacy, as our space is a bit 'out of the way'. If we are not there to host you or help with your wine country experience- we are usually out and about enjoying everything Sonoma and wine country has to offer. You still have full access to the house and property- you just have to deal with an occasional conversation with two of us (and our pups)! :)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We enjoy helping our guests with suggestions for their trip to wine country.
Keep in mind, there is a small guest house/ 'barn' on the property that may or may not be occupied during your stay. It is private and removed from the main property area. Please do not enter either of the barn properties. We also have 5 sheep on the back side of the property that are very friendly, and will be sure to baaaa at you when you are out in the yard! Please keep in mind that we may have someone on the property occasionally to feed and pen sheep.
Our Sonoma County TOTC Certificate Number is 1310N.
• Check-in time is 2PM.
We are a flexible couple and expect common courtesy in our home. At least one Renter must be over 25 years of age. Rental agreement must be signed and security deposit received prior to rental.
1. Smoking is not allowed on the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. We do not allow any additional guests on the property unless agreed upon with the owners ahead of time. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
2a. Additional Guests. The intent of the rental is for use by the guests listed in the above agreement. It is not intended to be utilized for a venue for a party, gathering, etc of individuals other than those in the above agreement. Please ensure any expected additional guests are discussed with and agreed to by the owners, prior to confirmation on Airbnb and listed in the above agreement.
3. Please be considerate of the neighborhood and neighbors. Outdoor noise must be controlled after 10pm.
4. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss or theft of personal belongings or valuables of the guest while staying at the property. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. The guests must keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. The guests must only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed. Pet deposit is $250.
8. Parking: Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s), unless agreed upon with prior approval by the owner. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
10. Pool and diving board: No children under the age of _18__ are permitted in pool or may use the diving board without adult supervision. When using the pool and diving board, remember there are certain risks associated. Use responsibly and at your own risk.
11. Fireplace: The fireplace is a wood pellet fireplace. Only use pellets in the fireplace. Please do not throw any paper, wood, or other combustible materials in the fireplace. The fireplace must be cleaned out after every use. Open the front fireplace door using the handle , and use the dustbuster that can be found in the laundry room to vacuum out ashes. The fireplace must not be left on overnight. For more info on how to use, see household tips.
12. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged the cost to repair and restore any damages to the septic system.
13. Alcohol. We have a large spirits, beer and wine selection in our home. Unfortunately, it against the law for us to be able to share this with you. Therefore, please refrain from consuming any wine, beer or spirits that are placed in the bar and wine racks. You will be responsible for any missing inventory.
14. Lock doors when not on the premises. There are 5 entry ways into the house, however, the keys we have for you only open the door on the back side of the house, closest to the outdoor bar. Please ensure all doors are locked when you leave the premises, and utilize this door for entry/ exit when coming and going.
15. There is a room upstairs that is locked and is not accessible to guests. Please refrain from entering this space.
16. Please refrain from using the the individual heaters / ac units in each room, unless discussed with owner. These are outdated and have been replaced with central heat.
17. Upon Your departure
•Please be sure to strip all used beds and place all used linens/ sheets in the laundry room.
•Empty trash in each room into a trash bag(s) (extras can be found under the kitchen sink), and place out back of the house in the appropriate trash bin.
•We would ask that you keep recycled items in a separate receptacle (brown grocery paper bags can be found under sink as well) and these items placed in the blue trash bin out back of the house.
Cet hôte a 54 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires