Beautiful home in lovely, wooded neighborhood.
Walk to park on Garnier's Bayou.
8 miles from Gulf of Mexico beaches.
Three separate bedrooms:
This booking is for the Yellow Room-twin bed and pull-out trundle.
It sleeps up to two.
Each bedroom has TV with remote.
House sleeps up to 8 people. Look for other "North FL Retreat" listings. If other rooms are not shown, they are already booked by other guests. Yellow & Middle bedrooms share bathroom.
Also, a sofa bed for extra guests is in common area (little privacy)
Accès des voyageurs
Laundry room available.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You will have direct contact or cell phone contact available with us for your entire stay. We can socialize or give you your space; you decide.
Florida Room has view of Choctawhatchee National Forest, just outside back door. If you like art, Robert is a sculptor and offers studio tours within easy walking distance. If you like the great outdoors, Shoal Sanctuary Nature Preserve is a half hour north with over 5 miles of hiking trails in a unique setting.
- IF YOU INSTANT BOOK, CALL (not email) IMMEDIATELY to let us know.
We have flip phones, not smart phones & may not be at our computer.
- Upon arrival, call and ask for your designated driveway parking space.
- Please clean up any messes you make.
- Keep your belongings in your room.
- No smoking.
- No food in bedroom. Please use your designated kitchen and refrig shelves to store food. Eat in dining room, FL room, or outside patio.
- Do not bring nonpaying guests for visits without prior approval.
We are retired teachers. Robert taught college humanities, philosophy, and sculpture for over 30 years. Chris was a paramedic and taught kindergarten and university level psychology. Both own and operate Shoal Sanctuary Nature Preserve which has received many awards for responsible stewardship. Robert is a sculptor. Chris writes books.