À propos de ce logement
Our large comfortable house is in a nice family neighborhood, within walking distance of great local bars and restaurants. Enjoy the super large master bedroom, modern kitchen, and central city location. Central heating and air conditioning.
Spacious renovated large home, 4 bedrooms in Normal Heights. 2 bathrooms. This large 1450 s.f. house has been tastefully decorated, modern amenities & ambiance. We are within walking distance of Adams Ave. restaurants, bars and bus line. Central location near all San Diego has to offer. The house is in the front, one of three houses set on a deep lot with two parking spaces for your use in the back. Near a quiet lovely canyon. Nicely landscaped. We have furnished with your comfort and relaxation in mind. Large master bedroom features king bed, sofa sleeper, and sliding glass doors onto patio. Three bedrooms are furnished with queen beds. Walk through one bedroom to get to two back bedrooms. Linens & blankets included. Ample closet space throughout. Gorgeous master bathroom has double sinks and jacuzzi bathtub. Fully functional modern kitchen with granite counter tops, washer/dryer, dishwasher, coffee maker, stove, microwave, dinnerware and basic cooking supplies. Coffee & tea included. Dining room and living room have nice hardwood floors. Lots of seating. Front porch is a great place to relax, and watch the joggers and dog walkers go by. Pet friendly with approval. Close to Scripps, Rady, Sharp & UCSD hospitals, Mission Valley, Downtown and SDSU. Walk to Adams Avenue with popular bars such as Heights Tavern, Soda & Swine ,Blind Lady Ale, (where Will Farrell has been seen) plus Thai, Italian, Sushi, Mexican restaurants.
Keywords: Large Renovated Home near SDSU, downtown, Hospitals, Zoo & Balboa Park
Accès des voyageurs
2 parking spaces are in the back, behind the property. There is a sidewalk on the right side of the house, walk back to access. Front porch has 3 steps.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I like to meet you to give you keys, then leave you to enjoy the house on your own. I live five minutes away if you need anything. If you prefer, I can leave the key for you.
Towels, linens, soap & shampoo, all basic cookware, dishes, utensils, coffee maker & coffee included. Wifi, internet, tv, air conditioning.
1. Please NO SMOKING inside, Smoking outside only. Please keep cigarette butts in ash tray outside only and do not throw on neighbor's property.
2. Quiet hours are from 10 pm til 8 am during which noise shall not disturb neighbors. No loud parties.
3. Check in time is not before 3 pm and no later than 10 pm. Check out is by 11:00 am, unless other arrangements are made with owner.
4. People other than those in guest party may not stay overnight in the property unless authorized by owner.
5. Owner is not responsible for accidents, injuries, illness that occurs while on the premises. Owner not responsible for loss of personal or valuable belongings of guest. A small locking Safe is provided for use.
6. There is no daily housekeeping or maid service. Washer & dryer are provided for guest's use. Do not wash bedspreads or blankets in washer.
7. The house is not child proof so it is the responsibility of guest to carefully monitor baby or children.
8.Owner to pick up after dog, inside and outside.
9. Please turn off lights, and turn AC down when not needed. Please turn off AC when checking out.
10. Guests are requested to keep the rooms tidy and not leave open food on counters.Please do not move, remove or change furniture or room decorations. Please return items to original place upon departure.
11. Guest agrees that illegal substances are strictly prohibited either in the unit or on surrounding property.
12. Guest agrees that Owner will not be held responsible or accept liability, or issue any refunds, for occurrences resulting in loss of quality of occupancy or personal injury caused by circumstances outside its reasonable control, such as faults in electrical or plumbing installations, the breakdown of domestic appliances, invasion of pests, exceptional weather conditions, flooding, fire, etc.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 141 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am an antique dealer and like to buy and sell. I also enjoy renting my house out to San Diego visitors. I live nearby and am available to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.