A beautiful recently built Villa overlooking lush Provencal countryside, a couple of minutes from the sought-after village of Lorgues and its amenities. 45 mins from sea. Calm location in 6000sq m. of terraced land & large 5 x 10 pool. (Sat. to Sat.)
We have a separate, private and hidden studio apartment at the front of the house that might be occupied by a professional lady. You will probably never see her.
We offer 50 Euros a week reduction if our guests are happy to feed our lovely lady cat. All the children love her.
1) Basic House rules:
1. Clean refrigerator. Leave no food or drink in it.
2. Empty all rubbish into communal bins.
3. Clean stove, range & grill, counter tops, sinks and appliances. Wipe all surfaces so that they are free of grease and food.
4. Clean bathrooms (include tubs, toilets, sink, shower).
5. Check floors are clean.
6. Do not re-arrange furniture.
7. Leave bed linen/towels in utility room
I (we) agree to maintain the property in the same condition in which it was found. Reasonable wear and tear accepted. I (we) agree to replace or pay for losses, breakage or damage should such occur.
OWNER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS OF TENANTS PERSONAL PROPERTY.
The pool is used entirely at our guests’ own risk. It is imperative that children are supervised at all times in and around the pool area.
Guests are requested to refrain from smoking within the villa
NOTE: APPLIANCES ARE NOT GUARANTEED. REPAIRS WILL BE MADE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. NO REFUND DUE TO FAILURE. REFUNDS ARE MADE IF DUE TO
ACT OF GOD
2) Powered Automatic Pool Cover
This cover meets the French Legal Requirements (AFNOR) for swimming pool safety
We ask that one adult within your party takes responsibility for the operation of the pool cover and the security of the key
To Open the Cover
1. Check the water level is approximately 2” (4 -5cms) above the top step to avoid damaging the underside of the cover. If not top up the pool using the hose under the kitchen window
2. Release all seven locks, (3 shallow end, 4 deep end) of the pool. These are slightly tricky as they are designed to be child proof. If you forget you may cause major damage to the pool or the roller
3. Insert and turn key to start the winding in of the cover. The arrows show the direction.
4. The process stops automatically but can be stopped manually by turning the key to centre position
5. Turn key to off in centre position and remove and put back on key hooks in kitchen.
To Close the Cover
1. Check the water level is above the steps again
2. Insert the key and turn it to the opposite side of centre. At the start of
this operation the front of the cover may need to be guided in the right
direction across the pool
3. Fasten all seven locks to ensure cover is safely secured
4. Turn key to off in centre position and remove and put back on key hooks in kitchen.
Push the plastic button in and squeeze the sides and and pull to release
Push pin back into the recess and it should click when fully engaged in place. The cover is not safe and does not meet AFNOR requirements if the pin is not properly engaged
Try not to over fill the pool as it makes the safety locks more difficult to fasten or unfasten.
To comply with French legislation the locks must be properly fastened at all times when the pool is not in use. The cover is not safe to walk on; it is designed to prevent accidents to young children
Please remember the roller is a piece of expensive machinery, so please do not put anything on it including clothes and young children! Also it must not be used as a seat, climbing frame or a lever for pulling yourself out of the pool
It is in yours & our interest to check the pool cover is in good condition at the start & end of your stay. Please phone our agent Julian Pitcher immediately if there is a problem: Mobile
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.