À propos de ce logement
Beautiful single story home in a very nice peaceful neighborhood, close to everything!
Gorgeous furnished rental available for corporate stays, vacations, or any time you visit the Phoenix area. This place features much more character, warmth, and charm than any hotel room!
Welcome to "Desert Rose" another fine property by White Linen Homes. Our 2 bedroom 2 bath home, complete with top of the line Simmons Beauty Rest beds (1 king, 1 queen), upscale stainless steel appliances, designer furniture, a stunning 2 story entry foyer, plus a nice private backyard with views of greenbelt. Beautiful on the inside and out, this comfortable home can be all yours!
With a location like Ray at Rural in Chandler, you'll never be far from anything. Walk to scores of shops, restaurants, banks, services, and then quickly hop on freeway to access any place in the valley! High tech employment and the best school district (Corona del Sol) will appeal to corporate renters with Intel, MicroChip, and various other employers in the area.
Amenities include cable TV, broadband wireless internet, 2 TV's, front loading laundry, brand new tile floors, premium top of the line Simmons beds. Community pool and spa are just steps away.
Parking: 2 car garage.
Please inquire about pets, add each pet as an additional guest. Children under 3 are free, over 3 please enter as additional guests.
Accès des voyageurs
Whole home, back yard
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Text and Email preferred.
General House Rules:
* No additional guests than stated (and paid for) in a reservation. Each violation incurs a $50 extra charge per guest per night.
* Children 3 and older and each pet count as additional guests, so please submit your inquiries to the proper number of guests (priced accordingly).
* Absolutely no smoking inside the unit (not even out the window). Smoking must be outside of the building. If any signs of smoking or any smell are detected an automatic $250 deduction will be made from the security deposit. The host shall have the final say in any smoking-related incidents.
* Guests agree to be reasonable if there happen to be any glitches and understand this is not a hotel with a full-time staff. The host will do everything possible to make the guests experience a great one, but in case there is a problem the guest agrees to work with the host and/or cleaning service to resolve it amicably (within 24 hrs). No refunds will be given if the guests are not reasonable in their approach/expect Ritz-Carlton type perfection.
* Please do not remove owner's personal property. If decor, towels, linens, etc. are found missing you will be charged the replacement fee plus an hourly labor rate of $50/hr to place these items.
* Do not leave your personal effects behind. This includes books, magazines, casino chips, food, papers, mail, clothing, etc. If extra cleanup is needed guests may be charged.
* For monthly rentals: The guest agrees to be billed back and pay any electric charges beyond $125/month and water/sewer/trash charges beyond $100. Often times the bill may not arrive until after checkout, in which case we will contact you with any overages, which must be paid upon presentation.
* We offer keyless entry or lockbox entry at our unit. Keys will be in the lockbox and the code will be given to you after a confirmed booking is made in the confirmation email. The host will not meet you at the unit with the keys. You can check-in privately and independently any time after 4 pm. There is no need to confirm your booking prior to arrival, once booked it's confirmed!
* Guests are to arrive after 4 pm and leave by 11:00 am; early check-in (if permitted and arranged in advance) shall have a $50 fee. Late check-outs will be charged a $50 fee against security deposit per hour late. We have a strict professional cleaning schedule and lingering guests could cause the cleaners to miss the unit cleaning.
During your Stay:
* Heat/AC must be turned off when guests are not home and when upon check-out.
* We strive to stock papers products and supplies regularly, however, we may occasionally run out and the cleaning staff may not notice. If we happen to run out we apologize. There are several stores very close by where you may obtain these and we will be happy to reimburse you.
* Windows may be left open a crack, but not wide open when guests are not home (or upon check-out). Please lock and maintain the safety of the home.
* Please no moving of furniture or accessories in the home. If you must move them, they need to be moved back before you check out. If beds are pulled away from the wall, bookshelves moved, tables, chairs, or other heavy items misplaced there will be a $10 to $35 per item fee to move them back.
* No parties at the home are allowed (and no more than 6 guests in the home at any given time). NO EXCEPTIONS. Do not rent our home if you plan to have groups over. And please no loud music or sound that could disturb the neighbors. Any incidents of this could have you immediately removed from the unit.
* Guests must wash their own dishes and place dirty towels in the bathtub upon check-out.
* If there are any property, furnishings, or linens issues in need of attention please text the host and let us know so we can address these items prior to the next guests' arrival.
* Perishable items (that no one else would use) are to be removed from the fridge prior to check-out. Items like spices or oil or things others can use can stay. However, please don't leave anything in the unit you wouldn't want to see there yourself, as a new guest walking in.
* All trash is to be placed in dustbins prior to check-out. No trash should be left out and about, including boxes, packing materials, etc. Please remove these and place in the outside garbage cans.
Failure to follow house rules results in an automatic $100 charge against a security deposit or could be more depending on rules broken. We expect guests to respect the home and treat it with care. We strive to bring you and all future guests an excellent experience!
Cet hôte a 461 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires