À propos de ce logement
Imagine living in absolute comfort and luxury in this amazing, fully furnished, air-conditioned condo 2 blocks from downtown Richmond, malls & public transportation to Vancouver. Guests have full access to swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, gym.
- 650 square foot, fully furnished apartment
- Fully furnished open kitchen w/ granite counter tops
- Full bathroom (bath, shower, towels, etc.)
- Queen size bed
- High speed wireless internet
- 50" LCD TV
- Balcony with city view
- In-suite laundry
- Full building access to gym, hot tub, swimming pool & sauna
- Secure building with key fob entry
- Secure parking spot for 1 small vehicle included with rental
APARTMENT LOCATION: RICHMOND
- 1 minute walk to downtown Richmond to all the shops, malls, entertainment and restaurants.
- 1 minute walk to train station to Vancouver.
Q: Are any taxes added on to my booking?
A: Nope! There are no additional taxes/fees added. The price that you pay on airbnb is the full price.
Accès des voyageurs
- Secured free underground parking
- Full building access to common area, gym, hot tub, swimming pool & sauna
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- We can stay in touch with you as much or as little as you like to help make your travelling experience just that much better!
Central neighbourhood close to Richmond Centre Mall, public transportation and restaurants.
- Canada Line train station to Vancouver is just 2 blocks away.
- Vancouver Airport (YVR) is 5 minutes away by car/taxi.
- Key pick-up is available until 9PM.
- Check out is at 10AM unless pre-arranged during time of booking. Late check outs are charged $50.
- No excessive partying allowed during the quiet times between 10PM - 9AM.
- No smoking inside the apartment or building ($250 fine).
- No pets allowed ($250 fine).
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 870 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi there, I love to travel, meet new people and enjoy staying in different cities. I love absorbing the different ways of life and participating in unique cultures around the world.