À propos de ce logement
The apartment is situated in the Split downtown center. Althought in the center and in the midle of the nightlife, it is in a quiet neighbourhood. Within the walk distance, you can find and see all the best things in Split.
Apartment is on the two levels (floors).
On the ground floor there is a small living room with kitchen and toilet, about 18 m2 (194 sq ft) large. It has a bar stool an four bar stools.
Kitchen is equiped with fridge, sink, two cooking rings and kitchenware.
Toilet is eqiped with shower, washbasin, tolet and two towels for each guest.
On the 1st floor there is a spacious room about 20 m2 (215 sq ft) with roof window. It has double bed, single bed that can turn to double bed if needed and a wardrobe.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to very strong free WiFi (Flat - 5Mbps)
Aircondition, all taxes, cleaning fee, towels, linen and soaps are included in price. We don't provide beach towels.
If you arrive with a car there is a parking lot on payment, and some free street parking spaces but very hard to find one available. So, we cannot promise a free parking space during the stay.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be available all the time for any questions during your stay - via /Viber/SMS/call/emails/airbnb!
Feel free to ask for travelling advice, we can help you provide the information about the fastest and cheapest transport from airport, and can help you find best field trips with discount to discover beauties of Dalmatia.
Apartment is available for max. 6 guests:
Double bed (2 guests) 160x200
Single bed (1 guest) 80x200 can turn to double bed (2 guests) 160X200
Sofa in the living room (2 guests) 140X200
In order to provide You a pleasant stay and to avoid any misunderstandings, You should read and get to know the following house rules:
• Check-in time is from 3 pm on the day of arrival.
• On the day of departure guests are required to leave the apartment until 11 am so that we can clean and prepare the apartment for the next guests that are arriving
• If the guests are about to check-in after 10 pm they should contact and inform the house owner about late arrival.
• Quiet hours: from 11 pm to 8 am. During this time please don’t yell, make noise or play music loud. Our neighbors live right next door on both sides. The apartment is in the quiet neighborhood, please, respect it and our neighbors.
• Please keep the apartment in as good condition as you have found it and take the garbage out before leaving the apartment. House owner is not obliged to clean the apartment while guests are staying in.
• Turn off the lights, unplug electrical appliances and close all taps before leaving the apartment. We strongly encourage our guests to turn off air condition while there is no one in the apartment or when windows or doors are opened.
• Please don’t leave the roof window open because hard rain can fall and soak the whole apartment.
• Guests are obliged to take care of their belongings and precious items they leave in the apartment. The house owner is not responsible for any loss of the above mentioned.
• The house owner has no right to enter the apartment while guests are absent, except in situations when it is necessary to prevent any possible damage or danger. In such cases, the house owner is obliged to inform guests about entering the apartment.
• Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the apartment property caused by them and they are obliged to report any such occurrence and compensate for any loss/damage.
• It is not possible to stay in the apartment longer than it was agreed upon booking confirmation. Also, persons who were not listed in booking confirmation are not allowed to stay in the apartment.
• We do not accept pets in the apartment.
Final booking confirmation means that you are familiar with house rules and that you agree with them.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Hi, we are a young and friendly family who enjoy being hosts and showing others why we love living in Split. We love to travel abroad, visiting new places, mitting new cultures and people from all over the world. That's why we can understand guests perspective when visiting new city or country. And as hosts we'd be glad to make your stay in our beautiful town unforgettable.