At the heart of fabulous downtown Atlanta. 24 hour concierge! Hop on a PeachtreeTrolley; Short walking distance to subway Station, Centennial Olympic Park, Ga Tech, GSU&Capitol, AmericasMart and other major sights. If this unit is not available, send me an inquiry about other units I manage in the building.
Walking distance to GA Tech, GSU & Capitol, Centennial Park, MARTA, Centennial Olympic Park, AmericasMart, trolley, many shopping, restaurant and entertainment choices. New laundry facility in the building. One queen size bed in the unit. L-shaped sofa may accommodate two small children.
Accès des voyageurs
All space in this condo is available for guests to access. Check-in time is 3 pm. Late check-ins are never a problem with concierge 24/7 concierge. Check-out time is 10 am.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As often as needed
1) The condo has one real queen size bed and one "L" shape couch.
2) Landry room in the building basement has washers ($1.25) and driers ($0.25).
3) The trash chute is on your right hand side when you face the front door.
4) Light cooking is possible.
What can you expect from us?
1) Check in : The concierge will provide you the access keys to the building and the unit with proper ID. The unit # is 20L.
3) Emergencies Causing Damage to the unit: Please report water leaks or similar maintenance EMERGENCES to the Concierge (Phone: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) ) and us.
4) Extra sheet sets are in the closet at the bedroom; towels are in the closet facing the bathroom.
5) There are two remote controls for the TV. The one with the word “Comcast” on it is to switch channels while the other remote control turns on and off the TV.
6) Wifi is Available
7) Parking: Near-by public parking facilities.
8) Public laundry is in the basement. The cost for washing is $1.25 and dryer is $0.25.
9) Check out: The check out time is 10 am. Lock the door and leave the keys in the lockbox and scramble the numbers/letters.
House rules are mostly simple:
1) Please treat this property as your own. These units are privately owned properties and although we love hosting our guests we just don't have the resources the larger hotel chains do.
2) This is a residential property and we have been allowed by the homeowners association to offer our units for business travelers and tourists. We reserve the right to remove any/all guests for acting disorderly or disturbing property residents.
3) Please do not make any changes to any home audio, or appliance configurations. I'm not so technically inclined myself and changes to wiring etc takes away from the experiences of the next guests. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, I usually reply very quickly.
4) Upon check out please remove all of your trash, and clean all the dishes and dinnerware you used. We also ask that you pile all dirty laundry/linens in one place so our cleaning staff knows what needs washing.
5) Do not put pizza boxes or other large items into the hallway trash chutes – minimum fine of $50 by the building.
6) No Smoking, No pets!!!
7) If you are locked of the unit and the Building Staff is available to help you, there is a minimum fee of $65. If you lost the key, the re-key charge is $75 without electronic key and $100 with electronic key.
8) Behavior Resulting in a False Alarm – minimum fine of $150 by the building
9) Relax and enjoy your stay, as I mentioned if you need anything at all don't hesitate to contact me.
À partir du 31 août 2018 - 3 septembre 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 3 nuits.
Cet hôte a 609 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello Fellow Airbnbers!
Welcome and thank you for viewing my page. I am a professional living in Metro Atlanta, married and have two kids. I love to travel and meet people around the world. I enjoy different cultures and diversity. I speak English and Chinese. It takes a village for our guests to have a fabulous downtown Atlanta experience. I enjoy what I do, creating sweet memories for this vibrant city. Should you have any questions on our listings, please do not hesitate to drop us a line. Preferred way of communication is via emails or text messages.