THIS 53 m2 (570 sq ft) TRADITIONAL PARISIAN APARTMENT with original wooden floor, fireplaces and mirrors is fully equipped. On the 5th floor (no elevator) with a great view. A very central and pleasant place for your stay in Paris, near the pedestrian and trendy Montorgueil Street.
Perfect for a couple. NO EXTRA GUEST ALLOWED at any time.
Terms of the Agreement:
1. Only people present at check-in and registered on this agreement are allowed to reside and sleep on the premises. No guests allowed at any time in the apartment, including for dinner, party or overnight. The Tenants shall give to the Landlord a copy of their passports.
2. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises.
3. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good and clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
4. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins at the basement of the building.
5. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
7. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
8. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted only on the outside balcony.
9. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord's family. Soap, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tennant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them.
10. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
11. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
12. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
13. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
14. Tenants shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
15. DSL TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to DSL TV service.
16. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
17. Check-out time is 11am, check-in time is 2pm , unless decided otherwise by the landlord.