It is a nice bedroom with 2 big windows, clear, clean and neat. Bathroom is not inside bedroom. Bath's being clean daily. We have two little Shihtzus. Have your cafe or breakfast. Not washer or dryer machine at home for your use but a laundromat is near.
You will feel like in your home. It's a small and cozy house.
Accès des voyageurs
You'll be able to have your dinner at home. There is cooking accessibility, you can bring your prepared food and have it at the kitchen.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be at home for you when work allow us. We work from home, so this is not a home you can stay all day. Go shopping, do your business or visit museums. There is plenty to do in Miami, rather than stay home.
Please, close the front door with lock 24/7. We have 2 ShihTzus that might go after you on your way out, and then, they can go after some cats around! Close also the fence's doors as well if you get out from the back of the house.
Of course, be polite and have traveler's manners. Keep it quiet at night during sleep hours.
Please, clean after you use other areas. Keep your room clean.
If you come late at night for any reason, please, be careful when open and close doors.
Don't feed the dogs.
Close always the front door after you, even if you just going to take the garbage out or look something I your car.
It is an old house, don't throw papers in the toilets.
Very important dear guests , please be considerate with water, it is very expensive in Miami. Do not take long showers. Take normal time showers. When you brush your teeth, do not let the water run. Open the water, wet the brush, brush and at the end you rinse your mouth and wash the brush. When you shave, do not let the water run. Put a container of water in the sink, then rinse the shaver in the container and put the water in the toilet.
Hello, dear friends,
Welcome to our home, which for the next few days will also be yours. This is an old house, so thank you very much for dealing with furniture, doors and other belongings with care and delicacy.
KEY WIFI: Network ATT639 -
Here are the rules of the house:
1. It is very important that every time you leave the house, make sure that the door is locked securely, both when entering and leaving, as our two dogs could escape.
2. Always, when leaving the house, whether to throw the garbage or look for something in the car, they should close the door, all the time, by the subject of the puppies.
3. All trash that is made, please discard it at the moment, when you just finished eating or preparing your food.
4.The smoke detector is in the kitchen. It will sound immediately if they produce a lot of smoke, cooking. Beware of the amount of smoke.
5. Outside the house, on the side, is a GREEN container of common trash, like leftovers, and a BLUE for recycling. In this BLUE must be put the bottles, the plastics and the cartons. Fill up, stack these debris next to the BLUE container.
6.Please Never leave leftover food in kitchen trash containers, especially chicken bones, because dogs could catch them and that is deadly for them.
7. Never give them anything to eat the puppies. Especially fried foods, fats or foods like grapes, chocolates, avocados, potatoes, onions. This can poison them.
8.In the bathroom, please discard the toilet paper in the containers next to the toilet. Do not throw them in the toilet because it was tupe, since this is an old house.
9. Once filled the container with the toilet paper, take that bag to the big GREEN container outside the house and throw it there. The same is done with the garbage containers of the rooms, once filled.
10.The bathroom is in common use, so it is necessary to keep clean.
11.In the rooms, please do not eat or drink on the beds. Also be careful with the use of pens on the beds, as the ink stains the lingerie. If they get to stain the lingerie, you will be charged for that.
12. Keep the volume of the conversations in an appropriate tone, that does not affect the tranquility, as well as the volume of the TV, computers, I-Pods, Tablets, speakers, etc.
13. No alcohol, smoking, or any drug is allowed anywhere in the house. Is prohibited.
14. Kitchen utensils can be used, glasses, cutlery, cups, etc. Just make sure to wash them properly and let them dry by the dishwasher.
15.The automatic dishwasher is not in use because it has a fault. Do not light it, please.
16. Enjoy your stay.
Cet hôte a 201 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
THE DREAM, THE PEOPLE AND AIRB&B
Why AIRB & B?
What happens when your home is constantly visited by people from all over the world?
The first answer: Because it is a way to crystallize a Dream.
The second answer: We opened our home to a planet full of interesting people, cross our culture with dozens of others, we could known from other lands in the voice of the people from those lands, and especially, and in most cases, we have done good friends along the way. Friends around the whole world. And gain some good money, by the way!
We have open doors and lot of good friends in Brazil, Dubai, India, Thailand, Russia, Mexico, China, Colombia, Greece, Australia, Chile and many other places. AIRB & B maked it possible.
But what about the Dream?
Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are filmmakers in the process of making our first feature film. An independent film that has Miami as a city stage and moderns Jesus and Judas as guests starring. To crystallizes the dream of this film, we are raising funds to finance our opera-prima. We already have an initial equity, which comes from our pocket, the interest of a private financier and recently, that initially is financing the first phase of the project, the development of the script and dramatic structure.
However, there is still a long way to go, and that is why we we decided to open our home to travelers of the world and also raise funds for the film in the process. We decided to join AIRB&B. A year later, we are having good results.
Since we began this activity one year ago, half of the income we have obtained, go to the fund we established to finance the film. It has worked perfect, and as we said at the beginning, along the way, we have made ties with beloved and amazing people.
As another way to emphasize how important has been for our project to be part of AIRB & B, every visitor we have had at home will be on the list of acknowledgments that rolls with the final credits of the film.
Thanks to all, for your contribution, not only economic but personal and spiritual. Everyone of you represent an important achievement for our cause.
For all that we owe you, thank you very much.
In a year, the film Jesus of South Beach.
Somos venezolanos, y vivimos en Miami desde 1995, (mi esposo desde el '93). El es escritor. Yo soy cineasta, periodista. Mi hijo es terapista de masajes, y se graduó Médico Chino Tradicional, si Acupuntura y otras terapias super efectivas.