This central location is ideal for your Dublin stay - a charming bright apartment with uniquely curated retro decor close to main attractions, provides every comfort! Your bedroom window looks out onto the beautiful gardens of the historic Kings Inns...enjoy!
I have just spent the last few months doing up this apartment with love and care. Having experienced hosting guests in my own home through Air BnB, I find that I really enjoy looking after visitors and making sure that they have a great stay in Dublin! I wanted to enhance this apartment's unique features and also make it as comfortable as possible for guests. It is is small but perfectly formed! With a gorgeous brand new bathroom and a stylish retro 1950s style kitchen, it will be a special place for your stay which I hope will be a very happy one. I have also included some artistic touches , incorporating an antique stained glass window and some unusual old pieces of furniture - in a bright and airy atmosphere.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will be able to use the whole apartment as their own convenient and secure nest, a home away from home! However, the space is not suitable for babies, infants and young children.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am contactable by phone or email throughout your stay!
The apartment is in a converted Victorian tenement building, on the second floor. the stairs are a little steep and there is no elevator! If you need special access this might not be suitable for you.
The LUAS (light transport team) is currently in construction in Dublin. There may be some minor disruptions due to works along the street and may result in some noise during the day.
- Please be respectful of the space - do not to disturb other residents of the block if you are coming and going early in the morning or late at night etc.
- Do not leave electrical appliances/heating etc. running if you are going out. or when you leave.
- Please be responsible and considerate about this.
- Front door must be securely locked.
- No smoking please!
- It is vital to lock the door properly whenever you leave the apartment.
- If guests lock themselves out of the property OR they do not place keys in the lockbox at checkout and scramble numbers, a €50 fee will apply. If a guest loses a set of keys during their stay, a €80 fee will apply.
Cet hôte a 17 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I really enjoy lots of things! Cooking, ethnic food, live music, singing, walking, the countryside, movies, reading, vintage shops and markets, travelling when I can - especially to France where I try to speak as much French as possible! I'd love to travel more - who knows where I might end up! And of course - meeting people from anywhere and everywhere!