À propos de ce logement
Master bedroom and full bath with a comfy queen beds in a unique house in family friendly Lindale Park located just 4 miles north of Downtown. Just a 2 minute walk to a major bus line and 8 minute walk to the rail! Access to full kitchen, W&D!
It's a unique and interesting home with a fruit bearing orange tree in the back yard. Beautiful hardwood floors in the living room, along with stained glass windows and a functioning fireplace make the living room cozy!
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to their own private full bath (toilet and shower).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As much as the guests would like me to! I'm easy going and can be entertaining or entertain myself!
The neighborhood features:
- Predominantly older single family homes
- Amazing authentic Mexican food and restaurants in the surrounding area
- Just four miles north of downtown (7 minute off-freeway drive)
- Perfectly paved extra wide streets, making street parking easy
- Friendly and safety conscious neighbors with a family environment
- Beautiful churches in the neighborhood
- Home is just one block from a major bus line on Irvington and three blocks from the Light Rail
- A very active neighborhood civic association
- YMCA in the neighborhood
- Less than half a mile east of the Heights area
Major bus lines run at the end of the block on Irvington and just two blocks further is a MetroRail (Light Rail) stop.
I also have a mountain bike you are free to use. Uber is available and cheap (only $8 to Downtown) and you're free to catch a ride with me wherever I'm going!
I have a separate listing for another room and could rent that room along with this one for a discounted price. Contact me for an offer!
However you would live at home.. just no smoking indoors please.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 44 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm very easy going and laid back.
I was born and raised in Houston and absolutely LOVE it here, but I travel every chance I get!
As a guest, I'm super low maintenance and generally just need a spot on the floor.. and hopefully some hot water. As a host, I'm friendly and as helpful as possible.. Iove to show off my city and am a wealth of knowledge about H-Town!