• Quiet, calm, and safe neighborhood
• 7-10 min drive to downtown, 15-20 min bus ride
• Super clean and comfortable
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Cleaned with natural products
• Easy street parking
PERFECT LOCATION FOR A SW PORTLAND ADVENTURE:
• 2 local breweries a short walk/drive away
• Near local shops and eats
• Excellent Farmers Market
• 4 miles to downtown, 2 miles to SE
• 1.5 mile Walk to Lewis & Clark College & Tryon Creek State Park, quick bus ride to OHSU/Veterans Hospital
1 of 2 Airbnb's featured in 'True Portland - The Unofficial Guide for Creative People'.
My home is filled with loving details, comfort and style. I have a passion for creating a warm, inviting environment where guests feel welcome and cared for. I am a native Oregonian and have an obsession with the local food scene, having been a chef at some amazing restaurants in town. I have a wealth of knowledge about what makes Portland special and have to say first and foremost it is the people. We are friendly and genuine and take a sincere interest in learning about others.
About the Room:
Truly an escape! Two bedrooms and private bathroom - quiet & serene. The entire upstairs of a 1940's home that has been lovingly updated with modern amenities and style! A comfortable queen or double bed await you for a quiet nights sleep. Located on the 2nd floor, it can feel like you are in a tree house.
About the House:
The house has a formal living room, formal dining room, casual kitchen nook and kitchen with the basics. Feel free to use the microwave, toaster and fridge as you need and there is an additional fridge/freezer in the basement as well. The professional induction stove and convection oven require an understanding for their use to prevent damage so not for general use. There is an awesome new front load washer / dryer set in the basement. The backyard is really nice as I love to garden and have a three raised beds for growing veggies and herbs that you are more than welcome to enjoy. Internet is available but I do not subscribe to cable TV.
I have to say, one of the things I forget to mention but that I adore is having amazing water pressure with an unending supply of hot water. It is an amenity that should not be overlooked :).
Accès des voyageurs
The whole house is open and available though I have other rooms in the house listed on airbnb as well. I ask consideration be given to maintaining a clean and clutter free environment to respect others in my home. Additional day guests to my home may be discussed but overnights are not allowed.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am very social and enjoy building relationships but also respect privacy - I am really good about being flexible and creating unique experiences.
The space sleeps and accommodates 4 comfortably and for parties more than 2, there is an additional fee per guest that is calculated when you add the number in your party.
City Permit Number: 2016-141225-000-00-HO.
LGBTQ welcome! We welcome all races, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientation, and genders!
Please contact us with any special requests (check in times, laundry, etc.)!
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
Thank you in advance for treating our home with respect! We ask that you follow a few rules while you're here:
• The City of Portland requires that you provide us with the full names of all guests, home address, and the license plate number of the car you are driving. You agree to provide this information at the time of booking.
• Only registered guests with an Airbnb account are allowed to stay in our home unless arranged in advance in writing.
• Shared space shall be respected and maintained in a clean and orderly state for all to enjoy. If there is ever a concern or problem, please make us aware for a quick and safe remedy.
• Parking is generally available in front of house on the street, please try to park on either side in front of my yard as the first plan and if not available across the street in front of the house with white picket fence though all street parking is free and open (I try to be respectful of my neighbors having their spaces available to them).
• Please make certain that the toilet seat is always left down so that my pooch is without access :) - it makes it easier for me to kiss his sweet face.
• If a key is lost or taken - there will be a $30 charge for key and lock replacement.
Cet hôte a 259 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am an outgoing woman interested in new experiences and living life to the fullest. I am passionate about art, design, food, travel and deep, lasting friendships. I have a love for animals and have a Weimaraner that is my heart. I enjoy gardening, welding and international/art & documentary films. I have traveled to many places including Ireland, Scotland, England, France, The Netherlands, Germany, Prague, throughout the US and have the bug again to travel more in the near future like Asia and New Zealand. I look forward to meeting new people on this journey….