Colours Club hosts 8 rooms with Double/Single Beds, Attached Toilets, Chairs and Cupboards. Price starts from as low as 14 USD per person and 8 USD for additional person. Breakfast and Wif-Fi is Free. Restaurant with International Cuisine, Bar, Shisha, Dstv Entertainment, Karaoke, Sauna, Massage are available. Terrace gives you magnificent View of Kigali city mountains. Enjoy romantic dining at Bridge near artificial waterfall. Let your kids play in garden.
* Economic Tariff as low as 14$ per night per person, 8$ for additional person in same room. More discounts on longer stay.
* Free Breakfast and Wireless Internet for Clients staying at Colours Club
* We can come to pick you from airport on additional price of 12$ and we can change money too.
* Clients used to enjoy sitting on bridge near artificial waterfall and feel water drops. Well decorated and beautifully painted in colours, this place justifies its name Colours Club.
* Club also provides one of its kind - artificial shower for Rain Dance party booking, a special arrangement only available at Colours Club in Kigali.
*Club has its own Bar-Restaurant and Pizzeria which facilitates clients to enjoy food and drinks of their choice from a rich menu of more than 250 items from African, Indian and other international cuisine.
Clients staying at Colours Club can also chose to get fixed lunch and dinner on very reasonable price of 4 USD per plate.
* A 1200 Square Meter Garden space and relax water pool where clients can enjoy sitting amid mango, guava, Avocado trees and feel being close to nature. Peaceful relaxing environment for study, meditation, yoga or couples to enjoy private dining. suitable for open air parties and pool excitement.
*Children's park with swing, slides, seesaw, merry go round and many indoor and outdoor games.
* Lounge area and Bar area are equipped with 2 Large Screen Projectors with wide range of channels including super sports, Premier leagues, music videos, news, discovery, tourism etc.
* Colours Club also hosts Beauty Spa and Salon facilities.
* Sauna on additional price of 3 USD
* Regular Massage on additional price of 6 USD
* Premium Massages - Indian Ayurveda, Tantra massage, Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi, Japanese Shiatsu and Swedish Deep Tissue massage are available on additional price of 12 USD.
* Manicure, Pedicure, Facial, Nail Filing, Bleaching, Hair Removal/Waxing and other beauty treatments are available on reasonable price.
* Male/Female Friendly Escort on additional price of 20 USD per day within Kigali city and 50 USD per day Outside Kigali city
* Yoga, Meditation and Healing Consultation available.
* There is a suitable space with a small stage for live performances. Several events and Fun activities can be organized for recreation.
* An upcoming social gathering place for Expats community living in Kigali
Accès des voyageurs
* Double Bed 190 cm X 140 cm
* Attached Bathroom
* Free Breakfast (Tea/Coffee, Bread, Butter, Omelet, fruit) in your room or in Restaurant area
* Free Wireless Internet access
* Electric socket for mobile or laptop charging
* Cupboard, cloth hanger, chair in each room
* Access to common Sitting Lounge
* Clean Towel and Toiletries
* Iron press you can ask from manager when you want
* one free session of massage or steam bath upon your arrival
* access to our beautiful garden and relax water pool, kids swing and slide
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Anytime when guests need, Colours Club runs round the clock - 24 hours a day, 7 days in week. Guest feedback is very important for further improvement. We try to maintain proper balance between client's privacy and friendly fun. Upon special request, I also offered massage sessions to some of my clients personally.
Owner (me) is Honorary Ambassador of InterNations community in Kigali and therefore our club hosts many social events and expat's parties giving an opportunity to guests to interact with other foreigners for socializing.
In any case if you have any issue, please contact me or manager on reception. We will try to make things right away.
Please switch off the lights and fans when not needed to save power consumption.
Please don't leave the tap opened if not in use to avoid water wastage.
We respect your privacy and right to enjoy but request you to abide by local Rwandan law.
Drug Abuse, Child Pornography, Human Trafficking, indulging in Terrorism, Violence or any kind of criminal act will not be allowed and may result into immediate checkout and reporting to Law enforcing authorities.
Timely payments and respecting Hotel Property without Damage is expected from guests.
Cet hôte a 13 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires