À propos de ce logement
This spacious furnished one bedroom, one bath apartment comes with a Full bed plus a futon sofa sleeper in the living room. It is great for family and friends, and can accommodate up to 4 guests.
Enjoy a new kitchen with granite countertops, new bath, and private deck in this Hollywood Pied a terre.
Free parking is available on the street adjacent to the building, includes Wi-Fi, Cable TV, fully furnished, fully equipped kitchen, and on-site laundry facility, linens, towels, sheets, etc. Great for short or long term stays.
This is a peaceful non-smoking building.
Accès des voyageurs
We do not pass around keys for your safety. An email will be sent from eRentalLock with a randomly generated combination code to access your place.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Our team is only a phone call away for any needs you may have during your stay.
If you like easy, down-home living, this is a perfect place to live in without the hassle of ownership.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Furnished rentals differ from hotels. Furnished rentals offer full kitchens, and are more spacious and economical than hotels. On the other hand, a furnished rental is like your own home in that you provide your own toiletries (soap and shampoo), paper towels, toilet paper, laundry detergent, dishwashing soap, cleaning supplies and the like. Several stores are located within a nearby.
Please treat the rental as you would your own home.
1. CHECK-IN & CHECK OUT. Check in is after 3 P.M. (local time) and check-out is before 11:00 A.M. (local time). NO Early check-ins or Late check-outs. Please plan accordingly as we do not have a leave-luggage facility. There is a $100 late check-out fee for every hour after 11:00 A.M. (local time).
2. NO SMOKING - This is a NON SMOKING unit and property. If you must smoke, smoke off the premises. Please do not leave cigarette butts on the grounds outside. Smoking inside the apartment will result in a minimum additional cleaning fee of USD $250 to have the carpets, furniture and comforters specially cleaned.
3. PETS - Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions, except with the written (including fax or email) separate agreement with the owner. There will be a minimum $40 Pet Cleaning Fee charged for each pet that will be entering the rental. If owner gives written permission to allow pets, then the following rules apply: All pets must be on leashes at all times outside of the apartment. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up their pet's refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture or linens at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heart worm preventive is highly recommended. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
4. REPORTING PROBLEMS - All problems must be reported within 24 hours of check-in time. Please report all issues to the property manag(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). DAMAGE FEES- Tenants shall be responsible for damages or an excess cleaning fee unless the following conditions are met.
a) No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b) No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or unpaid collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c) All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash. Soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d) All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e) No linens are lost or damaged.
6. PAYMENT - Guest must pay the full balance on the account before payment due dates or before arrival date. If balance is not cleared upon arrival or payment due date, management has the right to cancel the reservation.
7. CANCELLATIONS - Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees. A reservation is officially canceled when the guest clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which they can find in Dashboard > Your Trips > Change or Cancel. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per unit is limited those stated in this agreement. Please contact owner if you have additional guests.
9. MINIMUM STAY - This property requires a three night minimum stay.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time departure cleaning fee. The cleaning fee is a minimum charge. Guests who leave the premises excessively dirty or full of pet hair will be required to pay an extra cleaning fee.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. If you would like to set-up additional cleanings in your unit during your stay, please contact, the property manag(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice until the reservation is paid in full.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or paid funds, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. NOISE/ACTIVITY - Guest agrees not to cause or allow any noise or activity on the premises that might disturb the peace and quiet enjoyment of another guest between the hours of 10 P.M. and 8 A.M. (local time). Guest shall not violate any law or use the premises for the use, storage, possession, manufacturing or selling of illicit drugs. Said noise and/or activity shall be a breach of this agreement.
15. NO LIABILITY - The apartment is privately owned. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
16. PARKING - Parking is not provided to guests. There is parking located on the street adjacent to the building.
17. DISPUTE RESOLUTION - In the event of a dispute, the parties agree that the sole jurisdiction for resolution of the dispute is the Superior Court of the District of Los Angeles, CA transient occupancy and general contract law shall apply.
18. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - The owner's limit of liability is limited to a refund of the amount paid to him for occupancy. In no event shall owner be liable for any special, consequential or other damages.
19. NO LEASE - Guest acknowledges that this is a license for transient housing and is not a lease. Occupancy shall be for a fixed term only and occupancy is not open ended. Management has the right to move you to a comparable unit after 25 days.
20. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
By booking this property, I agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 322 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires