À propos de ce logement
Modern top floor Loft in Artemida, Athens, Greece 10 minutes away from Athens International Airport EL. Venizelos. Amazing sea and mountain view, 100m from the beach (sandy), a/c in all rooms, tv, wifi, roof terrace, sunbeds, outside dining and huge balconies! Located in the center of Artemida very close to grocery shops, restaurants & cafe/bars. Also the loft is 10 min drive from Rafina port(ships to Cyclades i.e Andros, Tinos, Mykonos etc) and 35min from Athens city center.
Amazing sea and mountain view. Very close to Athens International Airport(4km) and rafina port(5km) make your trip easy, relaxing and gives you the opportunity to visit different places in Greece (Cyclades islands, Acropolis, Marathon temple, Artemida temple, Athens city center) easily and fast without hassle.
We are also in the position to encourage you to join any kind of extra service that we provide and you may need it to make your visit more interesting and enjoyable.
Extra Services Upon Charge
1) Any kind of transfer(e.g van,mini van,mini bus,bus,rent a car,taxi,limo with personal driver)
2) Guided tours in Acropolis, temple of Poseidon in Sounion, Culture Centers around Athens, Gastronomy tour,Wine tasting tour,Beer tasting tour,Street art tour, Modern politics tour, Shopping tour & hidden Attica
3) Acropolis for Kids program. It is a tour in Acropolis specifically for kids from specialized tour guide personnel.
4) All day tour in Delphi oracle where it is also believed that there is the center of the mother earth(Gaia).
5) All day tour in Ancient Oympia where the Olympic games invented.
6) All day tour in Meteora which literally means "middle of the sky",where you can visit one of the largest and most important complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries in Greece.
7) All day tour in Nafplio.
8) Restaurant reservations
9) Private Chef
Relax & Have Fun!!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
I am a Qualified Pharmacist (MPharm/Msc) and i am and Co-Founder at Plustic. I love to travel a lot, especially in the U.K. I like playing tennis as i used to be a member of the Greek national tennis team. I also like reading history books and I appreciate the good food very much. I love to host guests in my villas/houses/apartments and make sure they get the holiday they dreamed of.