À propos de ce logement
Our spacious and beautifully designed apt locates just next to the former residence of
Song Qingling. 200 metres to metro line 10/11. Independent bath room and a fully equipped kitchen. Floor heating for winter.
Our apt can host 4 adults with a queen size bed in the bedroom and a sofa bed for 2 persons in the living room. It has a big living room with a reading area, where you can just sit and enjoy the fun of reading. There is also a big kitchen equipped with everything you need for cooking.
-1 queen Size Bed
-1 sofa Bed for 2 aduals
- one bicycle for sight-seeing
- high speed internet + wifi
- 40 inch TV + Internet TV cable
- Kitchen facilities including: pans, plates, cups, glasses, micro-wave oven, toaster, rice cooker, coffee machine
- Bathroom with toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, bath wash and hair dryer (please bring your own towel and toothbrush)
- washing and drying machine (detergent and downy fabric softener provided)
- air conditioner
- floor heating system
Accès des voyageurs
You can use everything in the apt during your stay.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- Concierge service 8:00 -22:00 (Either one of us will be available for calls or messages.)
- Early check in is possible depending on availability
- Please contact with us first if you may check in after 22:30.
Cleaning service comes every two weeks. Please keep the place clean during your stay.
According to the local policy, please offer your passport when you check in.
We will send you a tenant guide with all the important info includes: transportation info, wifi, surroundings and other important notes. Please leave your we chat account or email address to us after making the reservation.
-Please note that this is a local community with many elderly Shanghainese dwellers. We require you to keep noise down after 10pm out of respect for our neighbors.
-Please turn off the lights,heater and air conditioner when you leave the room
-Clean up the rubbish everyday by yourselves
-Please take care of the place as if it were your own
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 530 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi there! My name is Joan. I was born in a small coast city and raised in several different places of China. I also spent two years studying and travelling in Europe from 2010-2012. I live in Shanghai currently. Travelling, meeting different people and getting to know different cultures are my favorites.
I am a 'full-time mama' now since we are fortunate to have a lovely girl last year(2014):) Before that I was a data analyst. Although we cannot travel freely as we used to, we want to meet friends worldwide by bringing them to our places through Airbnb.
We are a lovely family who are interested in cooking, decorating, sport and traveling. We will create a relaxing and cozy home for our guests. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Look forward to meet you!