-The view from your room overlooks the Wild Atlantic Way, Valentia Island and the Great Blaskets.
-The house is located in the heart of South Kerry close to Portmagee and the Skellig Rock Ferries, Waterville, Valentia Island and St. Finians bay.
-There is a stunning view from your bedroom window of Valentia island, the Wild Atlantic Way and on clear days you can see the Blasket Islands.
-Your private room has an en-suite shower room.
- Access to tea making facilities available.
-Your room is in a section of the house that makes it truly private and quiet.
Accès des voyageurs
- Our guests are free to come and go as they please to their private room during the day.
- Check in is after 2pm
- Check out is before 11am
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- Muiris and Oonagh are happy to advise you on where to go and what to do during your stay to maximise your fun and enjoyment.
- Muiris provides guided tours of the must-see sites in the area. Go to Iveragh Historical Tours website to get a taste for what is in store.
- We can help you arrange your trip out to the Skellig Rock, horse riding, fishing and boating trips, scuba diving, bicycle hire and clay pigeon shooting.
- Muiris knows where the traditional Irish music sessions will be and where best to relax, take stock of your adventure from the day and enjoy your evening.
- Your host also provides a taxi service in the locality. If you want to enjoy a couple of pints of Guinness at the pub, Muiris can get you home safely!
We have a no-smoking policy in the house including e-cigarettes.