Work directly with owner. Large Charming chalet, 3 BR's plus Sun Room, nestled in the woods. Close to everything. Private SPA. LG fully fenced yard w/ incredible forest views, why look at the neighbors. Home decorated with log furniture & family antiques. Each of the 3 bedrooms are decorated with antique furniture and that little extra touch of cuteness. Sun room is over looking back yard & forest views , Home sleeps up to 10. Kitchen is cute, clean and fully equipped w/most cooking utensils.
My Home is a Charming 3 bedroom 2 bath Tahoe chalet, nestled in the woods, with Mountain and Forest views. You are renting the entire home. There is a private year round out door Spa surrounded by a private deck. The property is fully fenced and in the summer the back yard is covered with green velvet grass, with a BBQ and Log Picnic table. In the Winter, the back yard becomes a Winter wonderland for young and old alike. You are renting the entire house.
Each of the 3 bedrooms has a queen bed, and is uniquely decorated with Log furniture, antiques, bears and other fun items.
The Master bedroom on the main level has a queen log bed, and a 32' Flat Screen TV. The second bedroom(The Bear Room) has a queen Oak bedroom set, and you guessed it, lots of Bear decor. The third bedroom (lower level) is a Private Master Suite, which includes a small kitchenette, breakfast nook, TV and bath.
The living room has large windows with mountain and forest views, and a 14' high open beam pine ceiling. The living room is decorated with Family antiques and log furniture. There is sleeping for 2 on the a queen log futon couch. The living room also has a large flat screen TV with a surround sound system that's great for watching the over 150 DVD movies the we have personally picked out!
The dining room has a large picture window and is decorated with a log dining table with log chairs, and a cozy warm wood stove(Winter use Only).
The sun room has large picture windows with beautiful mountain and forest views. For sleeping this room has a Day Trundle Bed(2 Twins) and a breakfast nook table. It's a great place for morning coffee.
The fully equipped country kitchen is perfect for those family get together. The kitchen has updated appliances and most of the cooking utensils, dishes, pots and pans, flatware and baking dishes needed for your stay. If you have a favorite baking dish or frying pan, bring it along. But who wants to cook on their vacation!!
The Laundry Room (lower level) has a brand new washer and dryer. The room is large enough to set up the Ironing Board for easy access during your vacation.
Our home is perfect as a cozy get-a-way for 2, or a family reunion, two families, or even sleeping accommodation for a wedding on a budget. The honeymoon couple can stay in the Private Master Suite, lower level (Private entrance), and the wedding party(up to 8 people) can stay in the main level part of the house.
Our home is close to everything that Tahoe has to offer, but is nestled in a private forest setting. Why look at the neighbor's house or back yard. All bedroom and bathroom linens are provided.
We have a no pet policy, no smoking in the house, Back or front yard OK, Pick up your butts please. No Saturday check in or out without prior authorization.
Vacation Home Rental Permit #0233.
We are looking forward to working with you.
Owner Jennifer Johnson
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the entire home, and private back yard. Some of the reviews are for the honeymoon suite only. With this rental, Your are getting the whole house including the honeymoon suite. Lots of room for everyone.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are reachable by phone, email or text, if you have any questions. We would be happy to help in your vacation planning. Also, if you have a special event, let us know and for a small fee we will make it special.
Our home is privately owned, work directly with Jennifer and Don, No rental company nightmare stories. Grocery stores are close by, along with Lake Tahoe beaches, Golf, Shopping, and State line, Nevada with all the Major Casinos and Restaurants are just minutes away. Vacation Home Rental Permit #0233. No check ins or check outs on Saturday, without prior permission from host.
We expect our guests to have a good time, and leave our home in the same condition they found it, when they arrived. (House keeper will sanitize between guests). After booking Owner will ask for information to complete rental confirmation. Rental confirmation, House rules including Check-in and Check-out procedure will be emailed. Check in is 4:00 and check out is 10:00. No smoking and no pets. Reservations for Saturday check ins or outs, and or Sunday check ins or check outs for 3 day weekends, subject to cancellation, if prior authorization from Host was not granted. Only registered number of guests staying on property allowed on property at any time.
Vacation Home Rental Permit 0233
Payment affirms acceptance of all of the terms and conditions herein.
1. Tenants shall not keep Pets in unit.
2. Any damage, or breakage, during occupancy will be repaired and charged at the expense of tenant.
3. Tenant shall not sublease the unit, or have more occupants than stated on confirmation, at any time.
4. After checkout, a representative of the management will check the premises for damage and take inventory. Any excessive cleaning needed inside or outside property including picking up cigarette buts and moving of furniture will be charged at a rate of $25.00 per hour.
5. Tenant agrees to hold owners and agent free and clear of any damage to self, or property resulting in accident, injury, or loss due to, Spa use, rain, flood, Snow, negligence, defective construction, fire, theft, or any other reason.
6. Named tenant is 21 years or older and will occupy home.
7. SPA hours 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM as per ordinance.
1869 Elks Club Dr, S.L.T, CA 96150 – Free WIFI (code in house) -- Land Line ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Refund of your security deposit is dependent upon following house rules & check-out procedure. The maid is here to sanitize & change linens. She is not your PERSONAL maid. Extra cleaning is priced at $25/hour.
* Check-In is 4 P.M. Check-out is 10 A.M. Unauthorized late check-outs will be charged $50/HR.
IMPORTANT !!! Winter Months Only (November-May)
* Never park in the street during winter months, “BIG TICKET” FREE PARKING AT THE CASINOS.
* Snow removal contract, once a day, over 4 inches, we might be first or last. Checking in or out, or during your stay, you might have to shovel snow. Welcome to the mountains. Snow shovel near the front & back steps along with Salt, in plastic buckets for icy areas. NEVER USE SPA IF AREA IS ICY. SALT FIRST. NEVER USE SHOVEL TO CLEAR SNOW OFF SPA COVER, USE BROOM,OR HANDS. DAMAGE TO COVER EXPENSIVE.
* Check-in Winter months, water to the house may be turned off. Locate the orange L-Rod under upstairs bathroom vanity, look on the right. Turn ¼ turn towards you. Leave water on when checking out.
* Water heater might be off. To turn on, locate bathroom down stairs, look behind curtain, flip switch to on.
* Wood for stove can be bought at grocery stores. Do Not USE owner’s wood found around property.
* Smart Thermostat automatically lowers temp to 63 - 65 at Night & 66 - 68 Day. See instructions to override.
* ABSOLUTELY NO BARBECUING ON FRONT & BACK DECKS, DAMAGE TO DECK EXPENSIVE. SUMMER ONLY, WEBBER BBQ PROVIDED, KEEP ON BACK YARD GRASS NEAR THE PICNIC TABLE. NO OPEN FLAME OUTSIDE BBQ. Keep bucket of water handy, in case amber’s escape. Clean grill after each use, after cooling, place ashes in garbage hut only. Never dump ashes on any ground area .
* NO PETS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY, or SMOKING IN HOUSE, $25 Min. Charge to pick up your butts.
* Spa temp is on economy when not in use. The temp will be 85-90 degrees. About 2.5 hours before spa is needed, increase the temp to 102 degrees - holding the up arrow on the display pad for 2 seconds until temp blinks, push up arrow until you see 102 degrees, then push (SET) button at the bottom of display pad. AFTER 3 HR, YOU MAR HAVE TO RESET AGAIN. IMPORTANT-AFTER USING SPA, PUSH (SET) BUTTON ON DISPLAY PAD TO ACTIVATE FOR CLEANING. Always replace water level 2” from top of spa. Only 4 people in Spa at one time- SHOWER FIRST. If used properly, spa will stay clean. Any damage or mistreatment including draining & filling after your check-out, may result in an extra charge. 6 Spa towels are located in the upstairs bathroom. NEVER REMOVE SPA COVER & PLACE ON GROUND! TO MOVE SPA COVER, FOLD IN HALF & SLIDE ON TO (BLACK) SUPPORT POLES LOCATED AT BACK OF TUB. NEVER USE SHOVEL ON SPA COVER, USE BROOM IN KITCHEN. NEVER USE SPA IF DECK AREA IS ICY, USE SHOVEL AND SALT TO REMOVE ICE FIRST. HOURS 10:00 AM TO 10:00 PM.
• Remove ski boots before walking on vinyl floor, damage from Boots or Skis will result in extra charges.
• Do not remove mattresses off beds or take any household furniture outside. $50 charge for replacing furniture & bed ruffle.
• Please be careful with suitcases when entering and exiting the front door and hallway.
• Garbage pick-up is on WEDNESDAY MORNING 6 A.M. Please put trash in the BEAR PROOF garbage hut
by Tuesday night . MAKE SURE at check-out that all trash is placed in hut. Never leave garbage outside.
• All dishes must be removed from the refrigerator, wash dishes, utensils, pans, & put away. If you choose to use dishwasher, it can take up to 3 hrs to complete cycle. Never turn off water to house while dishwasher is running. Strip sheets off used beds, Do Not Remove mattress cover, leave folded blankets and spread on bed. Make a pile of used linens in each bedroom, & bathroom. Replace all moved furniture. Leave extra set of keys on kitchen hook, the other set in the key lock-box (front door). Re-keying charge $100. Turn out lights, lock doors & windows, set thermostat upstairs at 55 degrees . Please leave our home the way you found it. Missing, broken items, extra cleaning, or plumbing clogs caused by carelessness will be charged against your deposit.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS , PLEASE CALL OR TEXT Jennifer (Owner) AT (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), VISIT US AGAIN SOON !
My Husband and myself have a home in South Lake Tahoe, that sometimes we host guests in the private one bedroom suite. Other times we offer the full 3 bedroom house for rent (no hosting). Jan Feb and March we live in Orlando Fl., We are now offering to host guests on our 2 bedroom condo. We offer a private guest room and private bath. Sometimes we even book and rent our time shares in other parts of the country. Do not let the reviews confuse you.