Bayview Cottage, is a very cute and comfortable, lovely character filled, 4 bedroom 1.5 bathroom Kiwi cottage, located in Palm Beach area, and is only a few minute’s drive from the main Village of Oneroa, and the many white sand beaches.
This is a lovely home with expansive views over Enclosure Bay and beyond. The king sized master bedroom is on the top level, from which you can gaze out to sea, or watch a movie on the flat screen TV. The living area is on the middle floor along with the kitchen and 2 bathrooms. The 2 bunkrooms have 2 solid wooden single bunks in each (suitable for adults) and the 4th bedroom has a Queen bed, which leads out onto the cottage garden.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have full access to this property.
No amenities or areas will be shared.
There is nothing off limits.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You will receive a lock box code before you arrive, so you can get the key at the front door.
We are a phone call away 24/7.
Bayview Cottage has a large collection of cookbooks, magazines, novels, games and children’s DVDs and activities.
If you would like WiFi access then the cost is $35 for the duration of your stay.
Please let us know in advance so we can arrange connection before you arrive.
Terms of Rental
Following are the terms of agreement regarding the rental of our self-catering properties:
The property will be presented in a clean and tidy condition, and is to be left in a similar condition. Guests are responsible for cleaning all utensils, and equipment, packing rubbish & replacing all consumable products, prior to departure. We will dispose of your rubbish.
There are ‘Throw’n’Go’ rubbish receptacles located in the car park at ferry terminals for your convenience, if you need them.
All linens are supplied, unless otherwise stipulated. (Beach towels can be arranged through the office at a nominal charge).
The property is fully furnished with everything required for holiday rental.
The lessee will ensure that the number of persons occupying the house is under no circumstances to exceed the numbers stipulated in your booking confirmation. Failure to abide by this could see your tenancy terminated with no refund for the outstanding nights booked.
Any breakages repairs or damage caused by your negligence during the rental period will be your sole responsibility, and should damage or breakage occur or any items go missing or repairs need to be carried out then you will be fully responsible for the total cost of restoration to the original condition as at the date of the commencement of your rental period. Any damage or breakages should be reported to the Waiheke Unlimited Office, prior to departure. Damages/breakages and/or any additional cleaning charges or rubbish removal costs will be charged to the authorised credit card supplied if payment is not arranged with the office, and by signing this agreement you hereby authorise Waiheke Unlimited Limited to charge for repairs or replacements under this agreement, and balance payments as per clause 1. of the Confirmation and Cancellation Policy.
Neither Waiheke Unlimited Limited nor its directors and/or its managers or employees either personally or in their capacity as managers/directors/ employees are responsible for any problems that may affect your holiday arising from acts outside of their control.
As lessee you will be entitled to quiet and lawful enjoyment of the premises.
The arrival and departure times, are to be strictly adhered to unless otherwise agreed to by prior arrangement.
Please note that parties, weddings or functions are not permitted in any of the properties unless by prior agreement.
No pets allowed unless by prior arrangement.
No smoking is allowed in any of the properties - please smoke outside only. If smoking has occurred indoors, then you will be charged for removing the cigarette odor.
Bookings are accepted by us in good faith as Agents: We cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owners of premises that are outside of our control, such as (i) the property is sold; (ii) the property is altered in any way; (iii) the property is withdrawn for letting; (iv) rates maybe changed without notice, but will not effect existing bookings. In any of the above or other circumstances, every reasonable endeavor will be made to find alternative accommodation.
Confirmation & Cancellation Policy
1. A deposit of 50% of the total nights booked confirms the rental period, with the full outstanding balance being due and payable prior to arrival. Balance payments will be applied to the same credit card used for the deposit within 7 working days of arrival.
2. The booking can be cancelled with no penalty (except for any transaction fees that may be applicable such as credit card fees which will be charged at 2.5%) if made in writing within three (3) days (the grace period) from the date of this Confirmation.
3. Should events arise beyond the control of Waiheke Unlimited Ltd, regarding the availability of this property, then any confirmed booking may be cancelled by Waiheke Unlimited Ltd, in which event, all monies paid as deposit shall be refunded in full, and the lessee shall have no further claims against Waiheke Unlimited Ltd nor its directors.
(Summer & Peak Season) 1st October through 30 April plus all public holidays
4. Bookings cancelled in writing within sixty (60) days (including the 3 days grace period) prior to the start date of the booking will incur a cancellation fee of 25% of the cost of the total nights booked.
5. Bookings cancelled after sixty (60) days prior to the start date of the booking will, forfeit the entire 50% deposit, and incur a fee of the remaining 50%, being the outstanding balance of the total unbooked room nights, unless the exact booking dates are replaced, in which case a cancellation fee of 25% of the total nights booked will apply which will be deducted from the deposit held. There is no refund for early departure.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 24 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
HERE FROM THE START
The Waiheke Unlimited brand was launched in the mid 90's. We are the oldest and most established boutique holiday rental business on Waiheke Island.
Waiheke Unlimited is a personalised boutique accommodation provider with over 20 years on Waiheke Island. Our exclusive portfolio of properties are hand picked, and offer the best holiday homes Waiheke has to offer within their categories of Luxury Estates, Premium holiday houses, Quintessential Kiwi cottages and our 1 and 2 bedroom Palm Beach Villas.
The Waiheke Unlimited portfolio are properties exclusive to Waiheke Unlimited, and are not available through any other holiday rental company.
Waiheke Unlimited is 100% New Zealand owned. All our staff are locals, with years of experience and knowledge here to help you plan a memorable holiday.
Our exclusive collection of quality properties represent the finest accommodation on the Island, and are all Eco friendly.