À propos de ce logement
Brand NEW 5 star designer suite. Magnificent One Bedroom-One bathroom spreads luxurious finishes better than any 5 star hotel. Access to 24/7 concierge, BEST resort-style amenities in the area - 37,000 sq. ft. (That is large!) indoor/outdoor amenities, lounge area with BBQ’s/fire pits perfect to enjoy the California sunsets, Rooftop BASKETBALL court and the LARGEST OUTDOOR rooftop pool in DTLA. Pool Side Cabanas, Hot Tub, Steam and DRY Sauna. 24/7 Massive GYM. Free Wifi -Valet Parking available.
• Gorgeous views of Downtown Los Angeles
• Sleeps: 3 Adults or 2 Adults and 2 Young Children
• 1 King-size bed in the master bedroom
• Queen-size pull out sofa bed that is designed for two children under 10 years of age - please ask for extra linens and pillows if needed
• Custom-made luxurious mattress (Hypnos certified by British Royal Family)
• 600 thread count sheets, High Quality Comforter Sets
• Complimentary Free Wi-Fi available in the suite and common spaces
• VIZO HD 1080P TV with Free Cable provided – in bedroom and living room –***Movies can also be purchased in-suite *** NOTE: Guest can also access Netflix, Amazon, Hulu (SmartTV)
• Central Air conditioning and Heat
• Weekly housekeeping service is included if you stay (7) nights or more
• High end stainless steel appliances appliance package that includes Bosch gas cook stove top, microwave, oven, dishwasher and Sub-zero refrigerator
• Utensils, dishes, cookware, silverware, towels, bath robes, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, laundry basket all provided
• Electric Water boiler, Toaster, Coffee Maker
• Stackable washer and dryer inside the unit
• In-suite storage room with closet organizer and safe deposit
• First time starter-kit of our (Molton Brown) bathroom amenities
• Comes with a furnished balcony
• High Ceilings
• Grocery delivery- can be arranged upon request.
Accès des voyageurs
•Modern Chic Reception Lobby with 24 Hour Front Desk/Concierge
•24 Hour Valet Parking (fees apply)
•Rooftop Heated Pool and Jacuzzi
•Poolside Cabanas w/City Views
•Sauna and Steam Room Pavilion
•Outdoor Rooftop Basketball Court
•Outdoor fire pits lounge area
•Indoor and Outdoor Lounge- (Available also for private events)
•Meeting Rooms and Dining Room (Available also for private events)
• 24 hour Fitness Center
• Soul Cycle (fitness brand), Sakana Sushi, Hot Box, Cognoscenti Coffee and Gresescent Ice cream shop located on the retail level
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available 24/7 by phone, text, email, and through Airbnb.
Spoken languages: English, Cantonese, Spanish
LEVEL DTLA is situated in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles South Park District and is approximately a 25 minute drive from the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). LEVEL DTLA is a quick 10 minute walk to the STAPLES Center, L.A. Live, Grand Park and a celebrated international dining scene, as well as being close to the Fashion and Financial Districts.
0.9 miles= Staple Center & LA Live; Microsoft Theater
1.0 miles = LA Convention Center
10.00 miles =Universal Studios
16.5 miles =LAX (Los Angeles Airport)
3.6 mils- USC (University of Southern California)
0.1 miles= FIDM (Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising)
A variety of transportation options are readily available throughout the city including the Metro system, taxi, UBER, LYFT and private transfers
• Property offers valet parking – please ask for pricing per day
• Nearby Subway Metro station (about 5 min walk)
• 24 Hour Bus stops right out front of apartment
• Metro Bike Share (Outside Whole Foods Market)
Weekly Housekeeping is complimentary for anyone that is staying 7 days or more. However, if you choose to add housekeeping there is an additional charge of $75 plus 9% tax.
We are a pet friendly property: Please find below charges:
Any stays less than 30 nights there is a: $35 per day pet fee
Any stays more than 30 nights there is a: $5 per day pet fee
Note: Dogs and Cats only, please message if you are bringing a pet.
Requirement for Check-in: (Guest MUST provide the following)
Valid Credit Card deposit required in case of any incidentals
Government/State issued photo ID (Name for both CC and ID must match the name on the reservation)
There will be no smoking or incense permitted anywhere in or about the Community, including in Premises, patios and common areas. Residents will be fined $1000.00 per instance, subject to eviction and responsible for any additional damages if they or their invitees smoke in or about Community, including in any Premises, patios or common areas.
NO PARTIES ALLOWED!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 85 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
LEVEL Furnished Living combines the style and service of a boutique hotel with the space and comfort of a well-appointed luxury apartment. Located in Downtown Los Angeles, LEVEL is steps from LA LIVE, STAPLES Center, Whole Foods, FIDM, USC, as well as the Historic, Financial, and Fashion Districts. This elegant 33-story tower with one-, two- and three-bedroom fully furnished suites also boasts 37,000 sq.ft. of private amenities, including a professionally equipped fitness center, rooftop basketball court, heated outdoor pool and hot tub surrounded by private cabanas, as well as alfresco dining areas, cozy firepits, BBQs, and steam and sauna rooms. Home to premium tenants including SoulCycle, Cognoscenti Coffee and the creators of Sakana Sushi, LEVEL Furnished Living is a community unlike any other. Each of the 303 furnished apartments features a fully outfitted kitchen with premium Sub-Zero and Bosch appliances, ample and contemporary living spaces, floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook open-air balconies; multiple 40-50” flat-screen TVs; personal phone lines and in-suite laundry. And, whether it’s a reservation at a Michelin-starred restaurant or a fridge full of groceries, the LEVEL Concierge Team can make it happen 24-hours a day. Additional services such as valet parking, weekly housekeeping, and pet-friendly suites are also available.
To learn more about LEVEL Furnished Living please visit (URL HIDDEN)