Luxury Condo on the beach, Beautiful views of the white sugar sand beach and crystal clear water. All rooms are ocean front. Free Beach Setup, WiFi and HBO.
Price includes local taxes of 13%. We are right on the beach, All Glass wall looking at Ocean, Fully Equipped Kitchen. Low Density Condo, No waiting for elevator. Free two Beach Chairs with Cushions and Umbrella, WiFi and HBO.
Accès des voyageurs
You Park under the building
Leased Property: 17351 Front Beach Rd. Unit W302 or W303,
Panama City Beach, FL (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
IN CONSIDERATION of the mutual covenants and agreements herein contained, Landlord hereby leases to Tenant and Tenant hereby leases from Landlord the above-described property under the following terms:
1. TENANT, FEES and DEPOSITS: Tenant renting this unit must be minimum of 25 years or older. This lease shall be for a period defined in payment agreement Refundable damage deposit is $250 and one time cleaning fee is $95. State and Local Tax is 13%. If Tenant’s check returns for non-payment then Tenant agrees to pay a $40 returned check fee. Damage deposit will protect owner against damage and theft to the property. Damage deposit will be returned after Tenant vacates the property if the Property is not damaged or no theft has occurred. If damage exceeds $250 then Tenant is responsible for the remaining part of the damage. Please allow 10 days for return of the deposit.
2. UTILITIES. Landlord pays all utility charges on the property. Please do not leave sliding doors open while operating AC. Moisture may freeze up the evaporator coil in the air handler and may cause damage to the system. If that happens Tenant is responsible for the cost of repairs or replacement of the unit.
3. CONDITION and USE: Tenant shall examine the property upon arrival and let us know if there is any damage. Tenant shall not use the premises for any illegal purpose and shall not cause a nuisance for neighbors.
4. CLEANING: Garbage shoot down area is located on the west end of the unit (opposite site to the elevator). At the end of the lease, items in the condo shall be in the condition and the order as at the beginning of the term, except linens, towels and beds.
Please do not wash towels or linen at the end of your stay. That is cleaners job; part of your cleaning fee is for washing them.
All towels and linens provided in the condo are ours. Missing or Stained linens will be charged to deposit as follow: Bath towels $15; Hand Towels $7; Washcloths or Bathmats $4; Sheets at Cost; Missing pillow and case $25. Cost of cleaning stained comforter, upholstery or carpet will be charged to Guest's deposit.
5. CHECK IN and OUT: Check in is 4pm and check out is 10am.
6. PETS and SMOKING: NO Pets or Smoking shall be allowed on the premises. If smoked there will be $50 or more to treat the unit, if you bring un-authorized pet fee for pet is $250 or more which will be charged to guest's deposit.
7. PARKING. Two parking permit are for each condo. Please place the permit provided on your vehicle's rear view mirror or dashboard.
8. ATTORNEY'S FEES. If it becomes necessary to enforce this agreement through the services of an attorney, tenant shall be required to pay Landlord's attorney's fees. Tenant
shall be required to pay any collection fees rendered.
9. CANCELLATION: Reservation can be cancelled at any time. If the unit is re-rented for the same period then tenant will receive the amount he or she paid less $100. No refund If not re-rented.
10. SURRENDER OF PREMISES. At the expiration of the terms of this lease, Tenant shall immediately remove its goods and effects and peaceably yield up the premises to Landlord in as good a condition as when delivered to Tenant, ordinary wear and tear excepted.
11. Owner: Sulu and Karen Demirpolat,
2884 East park Ave. Tallahassee, FL (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires