Located right in the heart of downtown, surrounded by restaurants, bars, shopping malls and few step away from festival area, travellers always enjoy the charm of my lively neighbourhood.
This cozy room offers you the comfort needed to recover from jet lags, relax before a concert or simply sleep in peace. The building is accessed with a code that will be shared with you in your detailed welcome message. There is camera in the building for security.
Accès des voyageurs
There is a laundry room in the basement if you would like to do your laundry. I can provide a laundry card to access the machines, but to use it you will have to add your own credits. ($2.25/wash & $1.75/dry)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am always available. You can reach me by text message or on Airbnb at all times. Of course I am generally sleeping 12am-7am, and in class from 8h30 to 11h30 am, but I leave my phone's ringer on in case something urgent comes up. In the event you require a late check in, I will make arrangements for you to be able to enter the building and access the apartment.
The kitchen area is shared with me, my roommates and sometimes other travellers (in the second room of the apartment). All rooms has their their lock for security and comfort. We are respectful openminded people who likes to exchange. You can at all time sit with us at all times and if you have any concern about how to get around, we will be more than happy to help you out.
1. Check-in is 12 (noon) pm local time. If the unit is ready earlier, we'll let you know. Check-out is normally 10 am local time, but we'd be happy to extend it as long as we don't have a cleaning scheduled. Just let us know.
2. Please kindly remove your shoes after entering the apartment and leave them at the entrance.
3. All my units are smoke free, so please NO smoking inside.
4. Unfortunately I don't allow pets in any of our apartments.
5. Please no parties or excessive noise. Of course pre-drinks with your pals are welcome, but if you intend on inviting more people to the apartment in addition to the guests on the reservation please let us know in advance.
6. The cleaning fee covers the cost of cleaning a place that has been lived in, but not trashed. Please placeany dishes in the dishwasher that you may have used and tidy up the garbage before leaving. If we find the place very messy, we have to charge an extra $30 for every extra hour of cleaning required.
7. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events. You may be asked to present a copy of the credit card that was used to make the booking at check in.
8. Guests are not allowed to sleep more than the maximum quantity a unit sleeps. If there are more people who sleep at the unit than what the guest original stated, a fine will be charged.
9. Let us know if you notice anything which presents a danger from which could result damage to the Unit or to any individuals.
10. When you reserve one of our units, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules.
Cet hôte a 156 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a political science student driven by entrepreneurship who likes languages and learn about others culture!
I decided to host travelers because it is a good way to explore the world without leaving your house, plus it helps me to pay my studies ! Two birds one stone!
I am very social and easy going. Whenever I'm free I often spend time with my travelers, read or go for a yoga session.
If you have any questions about me dont be shy to send me a message !
Hope to see you soon :)