* Great for anyone prefer PEACE and away from the craziness in the City! And yet within reach!
* Be FREE with 2 set of keys!
* FREE unlimited WIFI/Internet (NBN) + Complimentary Netflix (great for kids too!)
*Why freeze yourself to death in Winter? Ducted heating on ALL rooms!
* Enjoy SPA in Winter!
* Tram at your door step!
* 5 minutes walk to Melbourne Central!
* So close to RMIT, Melbourne University, Victoria Market, Lygon St, restaurants and cafes!
Located conveniently near RMIT, University of Melbourne, Queen Victoria Market, Italian Precinct @ Lygon Street, Carlton's picturesque parks and gardens and the CBD, the brand new apartment is sure to impress. Offering 2 bedrooms with built in robes, the master bedroom features an ensuite, well appointed modern kitchen and living area, Heating and cooling, and glistening central bathroom. Special features include The Sky Deck, a rooftop oasis with spas and lounge, your living extends beyond your apartment.
Accès des voyageurs
- Both bedrooms with ceiling to floor windows with private access to balcony.
- Secure access to the building and apartment.
- Each of the 2 bedrooms is fitted with a queen-sized bed (sleeps two each bed). Linens and towels are provided.
- 1 three-seater sofa bed in the Living area (sleep 2). Take note if you have 4 or fewer guests, the usage of the sofa beds may incurred additional cost due to the additional cleaning of extra linen and quilt provided. Please check within.
- 2 bathrooms with shower and toilet. Complimentary hand-wash, shower gel, shampoo and hair conditional.
- Block-out blinds on all windows.
- Smart TV
- Complimentary Netflix! Watch all the TV and Movies you want when you want it!
- Internet / Wireless WIFI (NBN).
- Air-conditioning and heating to lounge/dining area and bedrooms.
- Full Kitchen facilities, with utensils and cutleries.
- Complimentary Coffee, tea, sugar and milk.
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer.
Communal facilities provided by the building:
- Sky Deck with Winter Garden.
NOTE : Communal facilities are managed by the building and the host takes no responsibility of the facility being closed by building management for maintenance during your stay.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
*The check-in and check-out time is stated in this listing.
* You will be met in person and given a brief intro to the building and the whereabouts to visit in Melbourne.
* Please provide your
(1) flight number,
(2) fight arrival time or expected arrival time and
(3) expected departure time.
This will allow me to plan the time for me to meet you and for the cleaners to come in.
* An extra fees of A$45-A$100 applies if this information is not provided within 3 days in advance of arrival and a special arrangement needs to be made.
* Earlier check-in and late check-out depends on availability.
* Check-in after 6pm may attract a fees. Please enquire within.
* If there is anything you cannot find during your stay, please send me a message.
* Please inform of any damages during your stay.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
The check-in and check-out time is stated in this listing.
Please provide your (1) flight number, (2) fight arrival time or expected arrival time and (3) expected departure time so that I can plan the time for me to meet you and for the cleaners to come in. An extra fees of A$45-A$100 applies if this information is not provided within 3 days in advance of arrival and a special arrangement needs to be made.
Earlier check-in and late check-out will depends on availability.
Indoor private car park may be available for $20 per day. Car park is not guaranteed unless prior agreement has been made in writing.
The nearest car rental from the apartment is Thrifty. Hertz, Budget and Avis is located along Franklin Street.
You can also rent a car from Budget, Avis and Europcar in the Southern Cross Station.
In order to maintain a good standard for all my guests, ALL guests staying in this apartment are to comply to the following house rules. While I appreciate that most guests would respect my property, there are occasional abuse that I have to state the following rules to avoid any inconvenience caused to my neighbours and guests before and after you.
1. STRICTLY NO SMOKING. Please smoke outside the building.
2. STRICTLY NO PARTYING. I have ZERO tolerance for partying in the apartment. The use of the apartment for partying will result in the loss of your bond and/or any additional payments (such as extra cleaning, wear and tear, damages and repairs). You will also be evicted from the apartment with immediate effect without warning and without refund.
3. NUMBER OF GUESTS should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation advise or agreed beforehand. Fees will apply for any excess guests not agreed with the host in advance.
4. GUEST'S VISITORS. Guests are required to inform host of any visitors to the apartment. Visitors should leave the apartment by 10pm. Any visitors not informed will be considered as staying overnight guests which is chargeable as additional guests for the entire length of the reservation.
5. Please respect my neighbours by keeping noise level low. No noise after 10pm. Excessive noise may result in the Building Manager sending in Security which would result in you being fined AU$4700 according to the building rules! Guests will also be evicted from the premise and lost their bond if Neighbours or Building Manager complain of excessive noise.
6. Follow all building rules in the Building's common area (examples : lobby, lifts, swimming pools, gym, sauna, BBQ, lounges, etc..). Refer to "Amentities" and "Guests Access" section for listing of amentities!
7. Children should be supervised and accompanied by an adult in the balcony, swimming pool, sauna, etc...
8. The use of the apartment for any illegal purpose is strictly prohibited.
9. Enjoy the STAY!!!
On Departure :
- The apartment should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Pots, pans, dishes, cutleries, glasses, cups and any cooking utensils should be *clean*, *dry* and *return* to where they are taken. This includes the stove, microwave and oven. Additional cleaning costs will be charge to tenants if extra cleaning is required.
- Replacement fee will be charge for towels stained by hair dyes, bleaches, tanning lotion, make up and greasy burnt sauncepans, whitening toothpaste, and any products with benzoyl peroxide (e.g. acne medications, etc...)
- Guests will be charged if apartment keys/swipes/remote if they are lost or not returned.
- Rubbish should also be disposed in the apartment's rubbish chute (near lifts), not on the floor in the rubbish chute room.
- Leave towels in the laundry bucket provided. There is no need to remove bed linen or wash the bed linen and towels.
Hi! What I love the most about living in Melbourne is that Melbourne is a multicultural city where we can enjoy variety of foods, street arts and nature.
Have a look at my Airbnb guidebook where I listed someone of the highlights of Melborne. Also I have a 'secret' list of my favorite foods specially prepared just for my guests! ;)
Below are the list of all my apartments :
If you are new to Airbnb, you can use this link to get travel credit towards Airbnb booking!