À propos de ce logement
Beautiful 3 bed 2.5 bath townhouse in upscale community of Laguna Niguel. Recently remodeled, professionally decorated with brand new contemporary/modern furniture & kitchen appliances. Outdoor front courtyard and rear patio borders open space.
This is a new listing, great for families and travelers looking to be close to everything Southern California has to offer. This home is professionally decorated and designed for your comfort, from the modern kitchen with new appliances to the updated bathrooms and usable outdoor spaces.
Accès des voyageurs
You have access to the entire townhouse and community amenities that include a large pool with spa and plenty of open space that you and your kids/dog(s) will love.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My wife and I are 25 year residents of Laguna Niguel. We will be happy to answer any questions, help orient you and share some of our favorite hot spots. Since we live on the next street, we are usually around to help you if necessary.
We live on the next street and love the community so much that we decided to buy another home there. It was developed with a great deal of open space; expansive grassy areas with a multitude of mature trees and other plantings. The park-like setting is great for strolling. A shopping center with full service supermarket, fine restaurants and a Starbucks is within walking distance (0.3 mi). Whole Foods and Peet's Coffee is less than 2 miles. Salt Creek Beach, where the renowned Ritz Carlton Hotel is located, is less than 10 minutes way. The beach, our favorite, is great for surfing and family outings. The large, grassy expanse on the bluff above has picnic areas with bbq pits. It is our favorite place. The home is conveniently situated between Dana Point Harbor to the south and Laguna Beach immediately to the north.
A dedicated parking space is included, with street parking available for additional cars. Bus transportation is available with a stop on Alicia Parkway at the entrance to the community. Trains are available to Los Angeles and San Diego.
The location is idea for a wide range of nearby coastal activities, including beach-going, swimming, surfing, kayaking, bike riding, whale watching, etc., Laguna Beach and its art festivals and galleries and Dana Point Harbor. It's a great launching point for Disneyland/Kott's Berry Farm (30 minutes), Los Angeles, Santa Monica (an hour or less) and San Diego (Zoo, Legoland, Sea World - an hour or less).
We look forward to your stay in our unit. Check in will be on or after 3:00 pm on your arrival date. Check out will be no later than 11:00 am on your departure date.
Here are the house rule and further information you should know:
1. No Smoking. Absolutely no smoking is allowed in the house. Violations will be subject to an extra cleaning charge.
2. HOA. The Unit is in a project that is governed by a Homeowners Association (HOA). Some of the neighbors have complained about the fact that it is a vacation rental, though its use as such is not prohibited under HOA rules and regulations. The HOA is a stickler about the rules and enforcing them. The matters below are intended to inform you about HOA rules and our own “house” rules so that you understand your responsibilities as a guest in the Unit.
3. Neighbors; Noise. Please be respectful of your neighbors. The Unit shares common walls with the neighbors on each side. Specifically, keep music players, TV’s and other audio devices at low volumes or wear headphones, especially in the evenings.
4. No Parties. Gatherings and/or parties with people who are not part of your family or the group for whom you booked the Unit are not permitted.
5. Parking. You will not have access to the garage as it is used for storage. There is one assigned parking space for the Unit located in the parking area at the beginning of the street – Blue Fin Cove at the corner of Pelican Way. It is the second space on the left as you enter. There is a concrete barrier at the front of the space with the Unit number. If you have a second car, you may park it on Pelican Way, but only in the area marked in white. There is NO PARKING in any red zone or anywhere on Blue Fin Cove. The exception is that you may park in front of the Unit for loading and unloading purposes – when you arrive and leave. The limit is 5 minutes. This rule is strictly enforced.
6. WiFi. The Wifi is “bluefin”. The password is “sharktank66”.
7. Pool. There is a pool and spa at the opposite end of Pelican Way, a short walk from the Unit. A key is required, which you can find in the tray on the table as you enter the Unit attached to a large, blue safety pin. Please put it there when you return. The HOA charges $150 for replacements. If you lose the pool key, that amount will be subtracted from your damage deposit.
8. Access Rights. We reserve the right to enter the Unit at during your stay on prior notice to show it to prospective guests or for emergency repairs. Please be cooperative if we make such a request.
9. Temperature in the Unit. The Airbnb listing discloses that the Unit does not have air conditioning. There are fans in every bedroom. There is also a portable A/C unit in one of the bedrooms and a portable fan downstairs. Southern California has occasionally experiences unseasonably high temperatures during the summer. If you stay in the Unit during one of these periods, we hope that this will not be a problem for you. If you experience discomfort, turn the fans up high, move the portable units to the places you need them to be, use sheets for sleeping rather than the heavier blankets and take any other reasonable measure you feel you need to take. If, despite taking the measures suggested above, you feel you cannot handle the temperature in the Unit, we will not be responsible for the costs of any alterative accommodations and will not refund any portion of your payment.
10. Pets. Pets are permitted provided you get our approval in advance, i.e., at the time you request a reservation. There may be an extra charge as disclosed in the Airbnb listing. If your pet is a dog that barks to the extent that it disturbs the neighbors, causes damage or is a nuisance, we reserve the right to require you to board the pet or vacate the Unit prior to the end of your stay, in which case you will not be entitled to a refund. Do not leave your dog alone in the Unit. Please clean up after it. Also, you may walk your dog in the common areas but it must be on a leash at all times.
11. Ants. There are common ants that proliferate in the area during certain times of the year. They are perfectly harmless though can be a nuisance. Please do not leave any food on the counters or dirty dishes in the sink as it will attract them, potentially in large numbers. If you find them, you can wipe them away with a wet sponge and spray Windex or Raid on their trails, which should mitigate or eliminate the problem. You will not be entitled to a refund if you experience these harmless insects. They are just part of the Southern California experience.
12. Private Areas. Please do not use or open the ceiling pull-down door to the attic, the doors to the garage, the closet downstairs, the locked section of the master bedroom closet or the locked drawers in the master bathroom. They are private areas that we use for storing our personal property.
13. TV, Fan Controller/Remotes. Please make sure that, when you leave the Unit at the end of your stay, these items are on tops of tables or other furniture in the room where the TV/fan is located. If any of these items are missing, you will be charged for the replacement cost.
14. Water Usage. Southern California is experiencing extreme drought conditions. Please limit your use of water.
15. Trash. Take Out is Wednesday morning. If I haven’t done it, please put trash in the outside receptacles in front by garage the night before (Tuesday). Put recyclable trash in the brown receptacle and other trash in the black receptacle. Then wheel the two receptacles out the front gate and in front of the garage. Please return them back to their original position later in the day after they've been emptied.
16. Food Storage. Do not leave open, unwrapped food in the refrigerator except for condiments (mustard, ketchup, etc.) There are plenty of storage containers in the kitchen cabinets.
17. Damage. Please let us know if anything breaks or becomes damaged.
18. Fireplaces. Use of the fireplace is not permitted.
19. Windows/Doors. Close and lock windows and doors when you leave and put the key under the mat by the front door.
20. Cancellation Policy. We have selected a “strict” cancellation policy on the Airbnb platform, which means that you will receive a 50% refund if you cancel your reservation at least seven full days prior to listing’s local check in time (3:00 PM) on the day of check in. Otherwise, there is no refund. Notwithstanding this policy, we will give you an 80% refund for each of the cancelled nights that are booked by a new guest after your cancellation. We will send you a check after we receive the funds paid by the replacement guest.
Thank you for understanding the importance and necessity for these rules. We hope you enjoy your stay and will do everything we can to help you do that. My cell number is . If you cannot reach me, call Meradith at .
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.