Our property is a newly renovated stone house that offers a gourmet kitchen with a large island, a livingroom with wood burning stove, a dining room that seats up to 12 people, four double bedrooms that sleep up to 8 people, two bathrooms (one ensuite) with modern fixtures, a large private terrace with seating for up to 12 people and views of the town and medieval tower, and easy access to the shared pool and additional dining area.
From the classic features of the stone walls and wood beams, to the modern kitchen and baths, this house has the perfect combination of old and new to create a wonderfully comfortable experience for guests.
Accès des voyageurs
Maison de Farine - Le Haut Maison has PRIVATE access to:
- main entrance off the private terrace
- all rooms and areas in the interior of the unit
- a large private terrace with dining for up to 12
- a private driveway with parking for 2+ cars that is directly off the private terrace
Maison de Farine - Le Haut Maison have SHARED use of:
- pool, surrounding terrace, and dining area
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As owner of the property, I am always available by phone or email. For any immediate questions, concerns, or emergencies, our property manager lives 5 minutes away in the next hamlet.
- To finalize reservation, a personalized contract must be signed by guest that is at least 25 years of age. This guest must be present during rental period, except under written consent of the property owner.
- House and Pool rules will assume to have been agreed upon when making any payments and signing of rental contract.
- Events considered upon request. Additional security deposit required.
We are a family of four who live in Toronto where our children have been attending French Immersion since they were in kindergarten. We moved from the U.S. to give them the opportunity to learn another language fluently. Their knowledge of French inspired us to look for opportunities to travel in France. We were introduce to the Languedoc-Roussilon region six years ago by an old friend in the wine business. We found the area to be the perfect combination of cuisine, culture, outdoor activity, and opportunities to explore and relax.