À propos de ce logement
Happy Tower High and Quiet two person apartment with kitchenette and LCD TV located in the heart of Krakow's Old Town district, just 600 meters from the Main Market Square (7 minutes walk) and 10 minutes from Wawel Castle.
New completed apartments in the historic building have a unique atmosphere combines modern comfort with rustic elements characteristic of a historic building with modern heating with individual adjustment.
Sleeping area with two single beds can be joined, in addition to a chair bed with sleeping option. Each apartment has an LCD TV with terrestrial TV channels and free wireless internet access (WIFI). Each apartment is equipped with a fully equipped kitchenette with table and chairs, is available at coffee and tea. The bathroom with shower is a set of towels, soap, hair dryer. In addition, in the public space is a washing machine.
Accès des voyageurs
• Check-in from 14.00 to 11.00.
• Non-smoking apartment, All Public and Private spaces non-smoking
• Final Cleaning included.
• Free unguarded parking from 20:00 to 8:00 and weekends on the street. From Monday to Friday. 8.00-20.00 charge 3.00 PLN / h (parking meter).
• Paid secure parking 60 meters from the building, which is available at a price of 45 PLN / day (advance booking required).
• Chemicals necessary for the use of the machine and are not included in the price.
• Breakfast issued a building next to a distance of approx. 60m, it is necessary to go outside extra cost: 25 PLN
Échanges avec les voyageurs
• The reception is located on site in POLI pub - open from 14:00-23:00
• Please give us the time of arrival at least one day prior to arrival.
• Please give names and addresses for all guests prior to arrival.
• Parking place require prior reservation.
In the vicinity of many shops, restaurants, cafes, pubs, post office. The building quiet pub, newsagent, hairdresser.
Parking place require prior reservation.
Please keep quiet from 22:00 to 6:00
Cet hôte a 8 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires