Most desirable neighborhood in Portland! Lounge on the Eastern Prom (large park lawn overlooking the ocean), go down to the beach, or go in the other direction to the Old Port and downtown. All these are walking distance or a short drive or Uber. Great place to explore the region, leaf peep.
3 bedrooms - plenty of room for 3-8 people (and contact me for more) - large eat-in kitchen, driveway parking. Comfortable, feels like home. Quiet vintage building, nonsmoking.
Live like a native!
Eat in kitchen and adjacent living room have space to gather - good mix of vintage and updated amenities.
* Bright and welcoming - bright living room, large eat-in kitchen
* Well stocked kitchen (tools, spices, etc.)
* Private back deck off kitchen, great for AM coffee, PM drinks - (fits 4-5)
* WIFI, Cable, Netflix, etc., and games for stay-in rainy days
* Two rollaway cots and air mattress available
* Many visitors say it feels like staying at a distant relative's, but cleaner!
Accès des voyageurs
* Guests have entire second floor
* Separate entrance with keysafe (arrive anytime after 3)
* I try to be there to greet you
* Happy to communicate beforehand to help plan your trip
* Love to host people from all over and share this wonderful area
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Host available by phone. I am usually nearby.
* I leave a letter for guests with LOTS of details - about the house, local attractions, and suggestions of good "local" things to do.
* 2 minute walk to Prom park overlooking the water
* 5 minute walk to East End beach below the Prom
* 10-15 minute walk (or 2 minute Uber) to the Old Port shops, restaurants
* Easy quick access by Uber (or car) to everything Portland has to offer
* Recommendations for you to people we know for sailing, kayaking, paddleboard, and other things you might want to try
* Easy drive to many local beaches, state and local beaches and parks, lighthouses (Portland Head Light and others)
* Easy-on to highway heading north to Freeport and points north
For the comfort of all visitors and residents, we don't allow pets or smoking.
Since there are 3 apts in the house and nice neighbors nearby, we ask that you be considerate about noise levels. This is not a suitable place for large and boisterous, partying, or noisy groups. Quiet hours: 10PM - 7AM out of consideration, please! That said, we have hosted wedding parties, three generation families, folks here for reunions, etc. All within reason!
We ask that you treat the place as if it was yours and leave it in the condition you found it.
When you get ready to leave, please strip beds you've used and leave bedlinens piled on the bed.