Perfect for families traveling together seeking the island lifestyle. Ups/downstairs have separate exterior entrances. 3BR/1.5BA up, 2BR/1BA down. Siesta Key #1 Best Beach in US! Short walk to Shell Beach, 1.5 mi to Siesta Village, 2 hrs to Disney
Tranquil retreat - location nestled among the mansions on Roberts Point.
Canal front home, only a few houses from the beautiful quiet Shell Beach and nestled among the mansions in a very affluent neighborhood. Near the north bridge and just a mile and a half to the shops and restaurants in Siesta Village. Pics attached were taken at Shell Beach just at the end of the block!
Relax on the dock and watch the fish jump and if you're lucky you may see a manatee swim by!
UPSTAIRS has 3BR/1.5BA Downstairs has a separate entrance - and has 2 BR/1 BA.
Washer/dryer in the garage.
Good dogs welcome!
Accès des voyageurs
We are open to renting the entire house or the upstairs 3 BR/1.5 BA (see Airbnb listing https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6431103) separate from the downstairs 2 BR/1 BA (see Airbnb listing https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6430142). Laundry in garage is shared if there are different tenants upstairs and downstairs though.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The house is well stocked for families who want to cook at their beach home-away-from-home. Kitchen has coffee pot of course, blender, toaster, waffle iron, etc. Owners live nearby and are happy to provide any "extras" you may desire! There are beach chairs and boogie boards and sand pails and coolers, and even a cart to wheel it all to the beach!
Wi-Fi and Cable TV included. No smoking. House is in an affluent residential neighborhood so respectful guests are appreciated!
Our Contract - blank copy pasted below - Applies!
THIS IS A VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT UNDER THE FLORIDA VACATION RENTAL ACT. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE DEFINED BY LAW AND INCLUDE UNIQUE PROVISIONS PERMITTING THE DISBURSEMENT OF RENT PRIOR TO TENANCY AND EXPEDITED EVICTION OF TENANTS. YOUR SIGNATURE OF THIS AGREEMENT, PAYMENT OR PARTIAL PAYMENT OF MONEY TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY BEFORE OR AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THIS PROPERTY FOR A RESIDENTIAL VACATION RENTAL (NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE SUCH AS PRIVATE PARTIES, WEDDINGS, ETC).
(URL HIDDEN)Booking Confirmation
Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation. We hope that you have a pleasant stay.
The property is located at xxxx Roberts Point Road, Siesta Key, FL 34242.
Your confirmation is as follows:
Number of adults:
Number of children:
Number and type of pet(s):
Email @: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
Guest Contact Name:
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between __________________ (“Homeowner”) and _________________________________ (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at XXXX Roberts Point Road, Siesta Key, FL 34242.
The property is furnished and includes linens, towels, stocked kitchen, 2 TVs, 2 refrigerators (1 large, 1 under-counter), 2 stoves, 2 microwaves, 1 dishwasher, 1 washer, 1 dryer, beach chairs. The garage is reserved for both units to share washer/dryer and beach chairs and cleaning supplies. Cars are not to be parked in garage. Wi-FI provided.
2.Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
3.Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 12 persons but may only include the persons listed in paragraph 2 above. Without limiting the foregoing prohibition, an additional charge or $20.00 per person per day for guests in addition to those persons listed in paragraph 2 above will be assessed. Further, no one under the age of 25 may reside overnight on the property unless an adult over age 25 is in residence with them.
4.Term of the Lease.
The lease begins at 4:00 PM o(URL HIDDEN) (the “Check-in Date”)
and ends at 11:00 AM on (the “Checkout Date”).
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair, maintenance and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. In emergency cases, Homeowner or his agent is authorized to enter the property at any time without the permission of Guest.
7. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Deposit: A deposit of $500 is due at the time Guest executes this Agreement and returns same to Homeowner. Please make check payable to xxxx and mail to the address on page 6. AirBNB does NOT collect a deposit from you unless a claim is made within 48 hours AFTER you check out! Your deposit of $500 (US dollars) is due upon receipt. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded. Homeowner shall use its best efforts to refund the deposit to Guest within 10 business days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i.damage to the property or furnishings;
ii.dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning;
iii.any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay such as unauthorized long distance calls, cable television per pay view, etc;
iv.violating any of the conditions or restrictions;
v.or as permitted under any other provision of this Agreement.
b.Rental Rate. Payment of the following fees shall be paid in full at least 30 days prior to arrival
RENTAL FOR BOTH UNITS UPSTAIRS AND DOWNSTAIRS
Upstairs Unit: 3 BR/1.5BA
Downstairs Unit: 2 BR/1 BA
$varies by week, plus 12% sales tax(URL HIDDEN) $
Security deposit to hold your reservation$500.00
Number of Weeksx
TOTAL RENTAL RATE AND FEES:$
8. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, any refund will be handles as per the AirBNB definition of Strict.
9. Insurance: Not applicable.
10. Payment: Acceptable payment by cash, cashier’s check, money order or wire, payable to xxxx
11. Termination of Rental: If the Guest violates any of the conditions or restrictions of this Agreement, or the rules or regulations or any other rules or regulations applicable to the property, then at Homeowner’s option this Agreement will be terminated. Upon such termination, Guest shall immediately vacate the property and all rental fees (including deposit) shall be retained by Homeowner and Homeowner shall not thereby waive any rights or remedies it may have because of Guest’s violations. Any violation or default under this Agreement by Guest shall entitle Homeowner to seek damages, costs and attorney’s fees. Additionally, on or prior to the Check-out Date, Guest shall immediately vacate the property, time being strictly of the essence in regard to the Check-out Date and time.
12. Homeowner Reservation: Homeowner reserves the right to refuse to lease to anyone, given that the property is privately owned. However, refusals shall not be based on race, creed, color, sex, physical disability or national origin. This Agreement shall not be binding upon Homeowner until signed by Homeowner and the required deposit of $500.00 is paid to Homeowner as provided for hereinabove.
13. Indemnification: Guest covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Homeowner for any liability arising out of damage or injury to any person, employee, visitor or property in or about the leased property.
14. Emergency Contact Information: Guest advises Homeowner that in the case of emergency, Homeowner is authorized to contact _______________________________, whose telephone number is __________________.
15. Miscellaneous: Time is strictly of the essence with all obligations of Guest contained in this Agreement. Guest represents that this Agreement was not procured by any Realtor or real estate agent, used or employed by Guest, and Guest will be responsible for any commissions that are attributable to Guest. Homeowner will not be liable for any acts of God or other events that are outside of the control of Homeowner.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Today’s Date:______________________ Phone # (during stay):___________________
Date(URL HIDDEN) Phone # (during Guest’s stay):____________________
1.No Smoking in the house, on the staircase, dock or downstairs screened porch. Please dispose of cigarette butts safely and properly.
2.Maximum amount of persons is limited to 12. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Owner shall be notified of any guests or invitees during the stay by Guest, and such guests will be the sole responsibility and at the sole liability of Guest.
3.The property is privately owned. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4.Guests agree to keep the property and all furnishings in good order and upon checking-out, to leave the house tidy and in the condition that was found.
5.Guests agree to only use appliances for their intended uses.
6.No pets (unless specifically agreed in this contract), no pay-per-view allowed.
7.Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicles for the upstairs unit and 2 vehicles for downstairs unit. You must park in the driveway. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8.Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens, beach towels and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please tidy up, strip beds, empty refrigerator of perishables, and clean all dishes, pots and pans before checking-out to avoid up to additional $50 cleaning fee.
9.Garbage : Garbage bin and recycle bins are provided. Please keep the garbage inside the garage as the critters on the key will get into garbage at night. Please place garbage and recyclables curbside, in front of the house early Wednesday morning for pick up.
10.Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH any feminine hygiene, anything other than toilet paper or excess toilet paper and please check the toilet handles go back to normal position to make sure unnecessary water doesn’t keep running after flushing. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system you could be charged damages of up to $200.
11.Air Conditioning : When leaving the home for the day the AC must be turned up to 78. All doors that lead outside should remain closed to maintain the cool air inside the house. Please adjust the A/C to 80 when checking-out.(URL HIDDEN)Page 5/6
12.Beach cart, chairs and toys: For your use and enjoyment, beach chairs are in the garage. Please do NOT leave outside overnight.
Mailing Address for signed contract and $500 security deposit:
High Speed Internet Password – TBD
Door deadbolt code: TBD – changes with every tenant
Verizon Tech support : (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
(URL HIDDEN)We wish you a fun, relaxing and memorable stay!
(URL HIDDEN) Page 6/6
Cet hôte a 8 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires