This is the perfect accommodation if you want to stay comfortably in the idyllic Frederiksberg area in Central Copenhagen. A stone's throw from Vesterbro and a 7 minute bike or bus ride to the Central Station, Frederiksberg has a wonderful neighbourhood feel, with lots of shops and cafés right by the apartment.
The apartment is bright and spacious, very comfortable and furnished in a modern style. It is located on the 3rd floor with a large balcony overlooking a quiet back yard.
This is a private 3-room apartment (84m2) with high ceilings, lots of sunlight and a balcony overlooking a cozy backyard. It's perfect for a couple, but can accommodate up to 4 people.
Located on the 3rd floor (no elevator), the apartment consists of: 1 bedroom with a queen size bed (160cm wide), 2 separate living rooms, bathroom and a fully stocked dining kitchen. It has recently been refurbished and is well-kept with a high standard, while retaining the character and style of the original architecture.
* The apartment is 84 m2 with a large balcony.
* Bed linen and towels available
* Dishwasher and washing machine
* Bicycle hire Falck Gammel Kongevej 87, Costs 75,-dkk pr. day, or use could sign up at bycyklen online for the white city bikes that docking stations all over the city (25dkk/hour).
* METRO stops at FREDERIKSBERG STATION easily accessible from Cph airport. Approx. 15-minute walk from the station to the apartment, or a 2-stop bus ride (number 8a southbound).
Smoking inside is not permitted, but the balcony is accessible at all times.
No loud music/noise between 22.00 and 08.00. No shoes inside.
We expect that the place is returned in the same condition as it was - nice and clean.
I'm an associate professor at the University of Copenhagen, who rents out my apartment when I am away on holiday, conferences and travels.