Grab your fishing pole and flip flops for the perfect getaway spot! Beautiful home with custom paint, granite counters, beach decor throughout, tile floors, new furniture, great outdoor area with fish dock, pool, swing, BBQ pit and boat dock.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
116 PORT ST. CLAIRE
ARANSAS PASS, TX.
1. Should the tenant violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately and the tenant shall vacate the home. Additionally, the tenant shall immediately vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2.Tenant agrees to permit Landlord or Landlord’s agent(s) to enter the rental premises or any part thereof at any reasonable time for the purpose of examining same, to make necessary repairs, and/or to protect any personal property from damage. Reasonable time for said entry, without further notice to Tenant, shall be between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., although the parties may agree to additional hours for Landlord’s access. Landlord or Landlord’s agent(s) may also enter the rental premises with the consent of Tenant, or when necessary in case of an emergency or when the Tenant unreasonably withholds consent or access.
3.No lifeguard is available on the premises. Tenant shall use pool or dock with great care. All children and elderly, frail adults using said pool or dock shall be constantly supervised by a responsible adult who can swim. Tenant shall be responsible for safely using the pool, water area or dock if used.
4.Any use of said pool(s), water area or dock shall be at the sole risk of the user, the responsible adult supervising the user, and the Tenant.
5. The Tenant shall maintain the premises in a good, clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Tenant shall leave the premises in well maintained condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being habitable for the future Tenant. Tenant shall pay for maintenance and repair should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The Tenant agrees that the landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if the Tenant causes damage to the premises or its furnishings.
6. The Tenant shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner. Trash shall be placed in bags and prior to putting them in the trash cans. Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash out too long since it will attract animals.
7. Parking, at or near the premises, is limited to 4 vehicles including one boat trailer.
8. No animals of any kind will be brought into the property.
9.The Tenant shall not sublet the property.
10.The tenant shall have no more than 8 persons reside or sleep on the premises.
11. The Tenant shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property landlords. The Tenant shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property landlords. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and the Tenant shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM.
12. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home.
13.Landlord shall provide towels, linen, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the landlord’s family. No reimbursements will be made for unused consumables left at the premises.
14.Tenant shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from the use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenant expressly recognize that any insurance for the property damage or loss which the landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of the Tenant, and the Tenant should purchase their own insurance for Tenant and Tenants if such coverage is desired.
15.Tenant expressly acknowledge and agree that this agreement is for transient occupancy of the property, and that Tenant do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
16.Although infrequent utility outages do occur and are beyond our control, no refunds or compensation will be given for any utility outages.
17.There shall be no refunds or rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
18.No firearms shall be allowed on the premises.
19. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and any other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
20.Tenant agrees not to access the swimming pool cabinet located under the rear deck. It contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children, pets and adults.
21.Tenant agrees to seek assistance from landlord if the proper operation of any items at the premises is not fully understood.
22.The property has a fire extinguisher located in the kitchen pantry. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at the last inspection. It is the duty of the Tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
23.The property has smoke detectors installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of the rental. Tenant will notify management without delay if the smoke detector chirps or has a low battery condition.
24.Tenant shall see to their own security by locking all doors and windows. Tenant is also responsible to make sure that all windows and doors are locked upon departure.
25.Valuable items left behind by the Tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months, they shall become the property of the landlord. The landlord shall not be held liable for the condition of said items.
26.Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
27.High speed wireless internet is provided a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
28.Tenant agrees that air conditioner shall not be set below 72 degrees and heat shall not be set above 76 and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air condition is in operation.
29.This rental agreement does not include the use of the downstairs living unit or storage unit. Landlord reserves the use of such units for landlord’s own purposes.
30.Tenant is responsible for and shall indemnify the landlord and landlords agents and hold them harmless from any and all claims, liability, demands, actions, causes of action, expenses, damages, losses or injuries sustained by any person including tenant, tenant’s family, agents, tenants or invitees as a result of or arising from the tenant’s occupancy and tenancy, including, but in no way limited to claims arising from the use of any pool, water area or dock, which are part of the rental premises. Tenant shall also be liable and indemnify landlord for attorney’s fees and court costs incurred by the landlord in enforcing any of the terms, covenants, or conditions of this agreement or which are sustained by landlord as a result of or arising from or during landlord’s subject occupancy and tenancy.
31.Tenant may not assign this agreement or sub-let the rental premises or any portion thereof.
32. Tenant acknowledges that, although landlord holds a real estate license issued by the Texas Real Estate Commission, Landlord is acting hereunder only in his individual capacity as a property owner. Landlord has not and does not represent tenant in this matter in any professional capacity, nor has landlord provided any real estate advice, of any type, or nature to tenant.