À propos de ce logement
- Ideal house for big families with kids & group of friends. Also cosy for couples
- Rural relaxing area accessible to town and facilities
- Sea and mountain views
- Close to many beaches
- 15km to Finisterre
- 76km to Santiago de Compostela
- Spacious roof terrace with sea & mountain views
- Free and safe parking
- BBQ in the terrace
- Communicative and helpful hosts
- Full kitchen facilities, toilet paper and towels provided, washing machine and detergent available
Family house in the heart of “Costa da Morte”, Galicia. In the centre of a small and quiet village, where there are just a few other houses, many grain stores or "Horreos" (Symbol of Galicia) and also a few family farms.
- ground floor: kitchen with all cooking utensils, kettle, microwave, a dining table & chairs / living and dining room with sofa, TV, dining table & chairs / bathroom with shower-bath tub.
- 1st floor: 3 bedrooms (one en-suite with WC & sink). Two bedrooms are double and one is single.
- 2nd floor: 1 single room with a sofa-bed.
- Roof terrace with views to the sea in the front and the mountains in the back. BBQ, table & chairs and clothes line. Great location to sunbath, relax, do a BBQ and also dry your clothes in the sun.
The house has washing machine, bed linen, towels, all you need to feel like home on your holidays!
Please do not hesitate to email us if you have any questions, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you.
Facing the Atlantic Ocean, in the Region of Galicia, in the area known as Green Spain, you will find the Costa da Morte Coast: a stunning natural viewpoint with amazing cliffs, green landscapes, beaches and, of course, the wildness of the sea.
This is a destination ideal for quiet strolls through fishing villages and to discover what made the Romans think of it as the doorway to the “Great Beyond”.
The house is in the centre of a small and quiet village called Raso. You can enjoy this quietness or head to the main town of Cee - situated just 2km away and with an extensive range of facilities including: shopping centre with cinema, the town cultural centre and museum, local grocery stores, Sunday market, cafes & restaurants and the main hospital.
The house is in a key location to visit the picturesque beaches of “Costa da Morte”. There are more than 10 beaches towards Cape Finisterre (15km of coast line) and more than 20 beaches towards Muros (35km of coast line) – the closest beach is less than 10min drive.
Carnota beach (Galicia's largest beach with 7 kilometres) is 15km away.
If you prefer hiking, Pindo Mountains are only 15 minutes drive.
You can also easily access other landmarks such as the stunning waterfall “Cascada Ezaro” (10 minutes drive), various Celtic Ruins, fishing villages like Muxia and the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela (76km away).
The pilgrimage St´James Way passes very close to the house and the atmosphere with the pilgrims is relaxing and inspiring.
Having a car is advisable. There are buses to Muros, Finisterre, Santiago and Coruna.
Nos gustaria que traten la casa bien y se sientan como en su propia casa.
La comunicación para nosotros es importante - antes de la llegada y durante su estancia si lo necesitan.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 8 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My name is Ticiana. I was born in Switzerland, with Spanish nationality, grew up in Galicia (Spain) and currently live between London (UK) and Salzburg (Austria). I also studied in France. I am married to an Austrian whose half family is Italian :0)
I speak English, Spanish, Galician, Italian and French and currently study German.
I love spending the summers in our Galician house and the winters in our Kitzbühel flat. However, I also love to discover other destinations.
It is my pleasure to host you in any of my 2 favourite holiday destinations!
Lets get in touch!