Some features include:
- bed #1: very comfy single-sized bed with Novafoam memory mattress
- bed #2: roll away memory foam floor mattress
- desk fan, hi-speed WiFi
- street parking
Note: No garage storage available.
FYI: We offer a $5 transpo fee for pick up or drop off to/from the bus or train station ($2 additional for Merced airport). Seats may be limited. See "Other Things to Note" for details.
**Please send me a note re purpose of your impending trip to further assist you. Thanks.
- Quiet hours 10:30 pm to 6 am.
- No shoes (outside footwear) in the house.
- No parking on the driveway. Obey general street parking regulations.
- No eating or drinking (water okay) in the bedrooms. Food and drinks need to be stored in cupboards and/or refrigerator.
- No smoking, drugs, and alcohol.
- (Please see more House Rules details below.)
Face-to-face CHECK IN on Thursdays, Fridays, and some Saturdays and Sundays during designated check in schedule (or until 11:00 pm) may not be available. Please contact host to make arrangements for a remote check in (see BRC-1 below). Sorry for the inconvenience this may pose.
Check-out is by 10:00 AM
(!) PRIOR TO (INSTANT) BOOKING -- PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE RULES AND LISTING DESCRIPTION (!)
GUEST means YOU, YOUR PARTY (people travelling with you who are registered guests), or YOUR VISITORS (unregistered guests)
I. BOOKING REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS (BRC)
II. GENERAL RULES (GR)
III. GENERAL RULES EXPANDED
I. BOOKING REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS (BRC)
By booking your stay at my home, you agree to have signed a contract and to the following:
BRC-1. PROFILE, PRE-BOOKING INFO, and CHECK IN
a. Required upon booking: a profile picture showing your face without any obstructions, a profile description, 3 verification, and an offline I.D.
b. Required upon check in: valid government-issued photo ID of all occupants (e-mailed, for remote check in). Remote check in may be available after 4 pm on Wednesdays and Saturdays, subject to BRC-1c below.
c. All pre-booking information need to be received no later than 9:00 am on the day of check in--NO EXCEPTIONS. For same-day booking, approval is needed.
a. Accommodation is for registered guests only.
b. Accurate number of guests required.
c. A child, regardless of age, counts as a guest.
d. Person booking must be person staying.
e. All full names and photos of persons in your party must be submitted upon confirmation of reservation (for every residents' information and safety).
f. Requesting to book or using Instant Book constitutes confirmation that you have read, understood, and agree to follow all rules listed.
a. Accidents may occur but they are not part of the listing rate, price, or any booking charges.
b. Please report any damages (however small or otherwise) so the cost may be determined and deducted from your security deposit.
c. You agree to all chargeable items on "Other Things to Note" section.
d. Any cost in excess of your security deposit will be chargeable and payable by you.
BRC-4. INDEMNIFICATION, BEHAVIOR, SAFETY
a. There are other guests and residents in our home who are not part of my household and they don't have obligations towards you (Airbnb guests), and are not required to cater to your needs.
b. The person signing the contract is responsible for the appropriate and decent behavior of everyone in your party. If you or anyone in your party behave inappropriately or irresponsibly during your stay, or have endangered the safety of my residents, my household, or my neighbors, we're duly authorized to demand the immediate departure of your entire party. Your remaining prepaid rent and your security deposit will not be returned.
c. Travelling with Children - You are solely responsible for the care and safety of your child(ren) while in my home. Child(ren) should not be left unattended at all times.
d. You will not hold me and all residents, (sub)landlords, (sub)tenants responsible for any harm or negligence.
e. Be respectful of:
- rules, quiet hours, neighbors, and other residents in the house
- cleanliness* and usage** of the space, facilities, furniture, and amenities.
* **Please notify me immediately of any accidents so I may act accordingly and as needed. No Clorox to be used on carpet spills.
a. If Occupant(s) remain(s) in possession of the Premises (place being rented) for any period after the agreed booking period without the Owner's consent, Occupant(s) will pay 200% of the Occupancy Fee required for the rental per night.
BRC-6. MISCELLANEOUS FEES AND CHARGES
a. See "Other Things To Note" section for other charges, fines, and/or fees.
II. GENERAL RULES (GR)
a. No smoking. No pets. No drugs.
b. No parking on the driveway.
c. No shoes/outside footwear in the house.
d. No food/eating in the bedroom.
e. No laundry allowed.
f. No flushing of anything in the toilet.
g. No heavy cooking (food that will last more than your stay). Clean and wash after yourself or your group.
h. Do not use any towels to wipe counters, make-up, or anything that will stain them.
i. Do not take provided amenities off the premises, such as bath tissue roll(s), towels, and the like.
j. Do not place towels on the floor, used or unused.
k. Use electric and gas efficiently.
l. Do not put your feet, bags, and lunch boxes on the beds, couches, and bar stools, or anything that may stain, tear, or stink them up.
m. Do not move furniture around or change the setup in the bedroom and in the house (unless it involves using/stowing the pull out Ottoman).
n. Do not access any space that are not labeled with:
- "SUNSPEAR," and
III. GENERAL RULES EXPANDED
There are other residents and guests in the house, so please follow posted guidelines and please adhere to the following:
1. KITCHEN, FRIDGE and FOOD STORAGE RULES
- Only use cookware stored in compartments labeled "ALL RESIDENTS."
- Only use small appliances stored on the counter labeled "KING'S LANDING" or "GUEST AREA" (right side of the stove).
- Use the three types of sponges accordingly (dish sponge, counter sponge, and stove/pots sponge).
- Only use those stored in cabinets and drawers labeled "KING'S LANDING AND GUESTS."
- Used dinnerware: please remove food soil and put in dishwasher; if washing, please use the appropriate sponge (see Detailed Rule #1).
3. BATHROOM AMENITIES
- TOWELS: (If using towels provided) please do not put soiled towels on the floor. Do not use them to wipe the counters or anything that will stain them.
- Please do not bring with you amenities provided, like bath tissue roll(s), towels, and the like.
4. ELECTRIC (and GAS) USAGE: We use our electric efficiently. When not in use, please unplug all appliances (except refrigerator) and all electric devices.
- LIGHTS/FIXTURES: Please turn off all lights when not in use; make sure to leave all devices and lights off when checking out.
- LAUNDRY is done at night (after 10pm and before 5am), as part of P G & E's energy saving tips. If the laundry sounds start to be bothersome, please inform me at once so it may be handled or rescheduled.
5. A/C and HEATER
- These are used in discretion and, on certain circumstances, are turned off before checking out.
6. HEATING* and COOLING SCHEDULE
- We try to follow P G & E's energy saving tips for summer and winter.
- Winter schedule: 65-67°F when at home (health permitting), 60-62°F at bedtime, and 56°F when away
- Summer schedule: 85-87°F when at home, health permitting; 90°F when away for work (more than a few hours)
- Please inform us of your work and your waking and sleeping schedules during your stay so adjustments may be made.
- WINDOWS and SHUTTERS: Close curtains, shades, and blinds at night and during unoccupied periods of the day to help prevent warm air from escaping during the winter.
*NOTE: All current residents are used to the cooler temperature, so please advise accordingly if temperature causes discomfort. A portable heater/fan is available upon request, but please use efficiently and accordingly.
In the winter time, the temperature range on the ground floor is between 62°F and 65°F; in the summer, it is between 80°F and 85°F, and on extreme occasions, it can go as high as 90°F.
- Keep all windows and entry doors locked at all times.
- Security cameras installed in common areas. They have been part of my house since move in.
Cet hôte a 84 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello, everyone! I'm new at Airbnb hosting--year 2016 it is! However, I am not totally new in the hosting business:
- I have had extensive training and experience in the airline hosting industry as a flight attendant to two major international airlines; and
- all-around training and exposure in the hospitality and management business in 4- and 5-star hotels and restaurants in San Francisco, California.
As a host:
...I am safety conscious, and I extend that especially to my household, my tenants, and to you, my Airbnb guests. For all parties' protection, I have security cameras aimed at common areas (entrances and hallways) in my home, as also stated in my listing's House Rules and House Manual.
...I like to be organized and methodical.
...I am very detailed, and my listing(s) has everything you need to know to enjoy your stay. I am not always present during your time in my home, so I do my best to have all questions preemptively answered by my "House Rules" and "House Manual." I am mostly available via text messaging; other times, via e-mail.
I hope to be able to host your stay on your next trip. I may not have the most expensive furnishing--I leave fine dining and luxurious vacation packages to hotels and restaurant industry--but you will be comfortable and will have the best accommodation for the price.
I can be very private and tend to be quiet, but I don't mind socializing and a good conversation. People say I am very clean, respectful, and considerate. You can expect the same of me as a guest.
Please contact me for a possible house hosting swap.
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile.
"Ideology separates us. Dreams and anguish bring us together."
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."