À propos de ce logement
If you come to Cali for a few days or months these rooms are for you ! We are located in one of the most traditional neighborhoods , 5 minutes from the dining and nightlife areas with social kitchen, balcony and study.
****Inquire about discounts that we may have for long term stays****
We are Andrés and David, two brothers who with the help of our wives Carolina y Marysol, wanted to create a space ideal for all who wish to come to Cali to learn to dance Salsa and practice Spanish !! The house is spacious and very fresh , has a colonial touch and remodel ourselves . We have all rooms with private bathrooms .
The house has a balcony , laundry area. Free WIFI , study area , TV room , common areas and a fully equipped communal kitchen for guest use .
A Casa Quinta reach students, teachers , artists , travelers, athletes passengers filling the house with an incredible energy .
We love to travel , read, meet new people and new worlds. We are waiting for you to assist you with all the love in the world!
Accès des voyageurs
We have fully equipped communal kitchen to put into practice your culinary experiences , social area television , billboard with tourist information about the city , laundry area with an additional cost, bicycle parking , study area , balcony and free WIFI
Échanges avec les voyageurs
For guests of short stay and guests of long stay (weeks , months ) have complete independence have their access key. For these people the attention is when they require it. You can call me anytime , I'm available.
Miraflores neighborhood are located on 5th Street , the main road running through the city of Cali and facing two stations MIO ( main transport service in Cali) .
We have very close ( walking ) food stores, supermarkets, Jorge Garcés Borrero Departmental Library , Museum of Natural Science , Salsa and Yoga schools , among others and despite being so close to dining and nightlife areas of the city the neighborhood is very quiet and safe.
We are in front of two stations that are Mio MANZANA DEL SABER and Santa Librada, at these stations can movilizarte for almost the entire city. At sites where there is no MIO, you can take Feeders that are MIO services which will take at stations.
We have parking for motorbikes and bicycles. If you want you can park in the Departmental Library which is just in front of Casa Quinta, there providing service at an additional cost, it is a safe and covered parking.
To reach the hostel you have three options depending on your budget.
Bear in mind that the Cali airport is on the outskirts of the city, why the taxi will cost approximately $ 55,000 Colombian pesos.
Given the above:
1. From the airport take a taxi and give the address of the hostel.
2. At the airport take a public bus in the direction of transport terminals, would cost approximately $ 5,000 Colombian pesos. From there you can do two things: i) you take a taxi towards the hostel, would cost about $ 7000 Colombian pesos, ii) you walk two blocks and take the MIO in LAS AMERICAS station (from the terminal station is observed) with route E27 . The passage in MIO costs you $ 1,700 Colombian pesos.
Get off at the station MANZANA DEL SABER. To your right you see a bakery called La Riquísima. Walk three blocks on 5th Street north. It refers to the Departmental Library, opposite find a Casa Quinta Hostal Boutique.
1. Having the place clean especially the bathroom.
You are responsible for cleaning your room. We do the room cleaning one time per week as a courtesy , you should be present at that time. If you need cleaning other days must pay US5 Colombian pesos each time.
2. Towels and clothing should not be hung on the balcony or in public areas . In the house there dryer.
3. Please do not leave fan, or the lights on.
4. The whole apartment is organized and clean in public and kitchen areas please keep it that way .
5. It is not allowed Drugs, Alcohol and Firearms banned !
6. invite Other characters will be made only with my permission.
7. Please avoid behaviors that disturb the order and peace of the place.
8. make noise after 22:00 is not allowed .
You will receive instructions to arrive at the time you book here .
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 18 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are a lovely family, who decided to accept nice people like you in Casa Quinta! We love to travel, read and know new people!! If you decided to visit Cali, we can speak you in ESPAÑOL, show you nice places to go or visit and where to dance SALSA ! :)