À propos de ce logement
Welcome to a quaint cozy guest house on the harbor in the heart of Kaohsiung. We offer pristine ocean side views, expansive hiking trails, and panoramic sunsets along the coastline. This is the perfect place to relax, recharge and explore the city.
This newly renovated space provides comfortable accommodations that are ideal for both travellers and long-stay guests. Situated right by National Sun Yat-sen University and the famous Sizih Bay, the great location let’s you easily attend lectures, or enjoy a wide array of water activities at the Bay.
With Sizihwan Station only a 5 minute walk away, you can explore Kaohsiung’s many attractions using the city’s modern MRT service. Central Park, Shinkuchan Commercial District, Love River and Fine Arts Museum are only a few subway stops away.
Accès des voyageurs
This serene space gives you great views of the harbour front and the lush green mountains. Your private spacious room is elegantly designed to provide maximum comfort, convenience and peace of mind. Unwind in your huge queen size bed with silky soft pillows and sheets, or feel free to use the personal desk to study or get work done.
Your private room includes:
- Queen size bed
- Clean bed sheets, pillows, warm blanket
- Fluffy towels
- Air conditioning
- Personal desk and chair
- Full-length Wardrobe
- Bookcase and lower shelf
- High speed wifi
You will also have access to the shared living quarters:
- Bathroom with shower
- Spacious living room with sofas and flat screen TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Front and back balconies
- FREE water station
- Complimentary maps and Taiwan travel guide
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We pride ourselves on offering a warm and comfortable atmosphere. We want you feel at home and will do everything to make your stay as enjoyable.
Our knowledgeable host has lived and traveled around Taiwan for many years. We can give you inside information to the best spots and attractions around town, things you won’t find in any travel guides. These include restaurants, bars, clubs, bike rentals, sports, sailing, paragliding and even yoga. Whatever your heart desires, rest assured you’ll find it on your trip.
- Check in is after 2pm and check out is before 12pm.
- We’re happy to accommodate early check in and late check out as long as you let us know ahead of time. No extra charge.
- We’re always around. Just let us know if you need anything and we’ll do our best to help you out.
- You’re welcome to use anything in your room, kitchen, bathroom, living room and two balconies.
- Please wash cups, plates and pots after use.
- If you smoke, please note smoking is not allowed inside the premises. Guests can smoke on the balconies or outside of the building
- Please try to keep your voice down after 11pm.
- Please turn in your key when you check out.
- Please try not to forget anything before you leave. Otherwise you’ll be responsible for shipping costs for items sent back to you.
- And lastly – but most important - have fun and enjoy your stay :)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 30 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I was born and grew up in Kaohsiung, but I have never settled down in one place for years. Drafting around the world is my lifestyle. Travel is always my passion. It keeps me on the road in most time. I very rarely to stay in Kaohsiung. You are more likely to find me in eastern Taiwan.
My living philosophy
Stay Wild 保持野性
Stay Free 堅持自由
Stay True 堅持真實
Stay You 做你自己