Upscale Village Home for the more sophisticated crowd desiring luxury & the creature comforts of home! Within a mile of each ski resort... and walk out the front door and you're looking at downtown!!
Welcome to your Home Away from Home!!
Upscale Village Home for the more sophisticated crowd desiring luxury & the creature comforts of home!
Palmer Place is perfect for families or groups looking for their own home away from home for vacation or just to escape the hustle and bustle of normal life! The location is downtown - only a minute's walk from the town square. Your car will spend most of its time parked in the driveway! The home is located right between Holiday Valley & Holimont Ski resorts - less than a mile to both!
The main house at Palmer Place has 4 bedrooms and a TV room on the first floor which has a pull-out sofa (no door). The two Suites above the garage have 2 more bedrooms.
Why Palmer Place?
Location. Luxury. Amenities. Comfort. Fun!
You'll find everything you need at Palmer Place and little conveniences from home. In the kitchen, all cooking essentials are accounted for as well as a full coffee pot and a Keurig, microwave and a toaster oven, spices and even cream and sugar in case you wake up that first morning and realize you forgot! Each bathroom has a hair dryer and shampoo and conditioner are available in each shower. There is an iron, board and spray starch as well as a laundry room with stain remover (just in case). It's our home away from home - so we have everything there that we need at home! And yes- there is cable (222 channels including music channels) and Wi-Fi.
NEW in 2015!
- New sheets & Bedding on all the beds… and the sheets are soft! You may be one of the first to sleep on our new sheets which are covering a new 4' thick memory foam topper (on all beds except twin and pull-outs). Master Bed has a new Memory Foam mattress as of 2016!
- New Couches in Living Room
- New Flat Screen TV in Game Room
- Dining Room set and Kitchen Dining table, chairs and bar chairs are all new! You may be one of the first to dine at our new tables!
- In the Kitchen you'll find many new items - from the dishwasher to the silverware, knife block, towels, many accessories, new bar in the side room, etc… too many to mention!
- New Grill on the back patio along with Charcoal grill
- The front two bedrooms in the main house have their own bathrooms- perfect for two couples wanting the privacy of having your own bathroom!
- The third and fourth bedroom share a guest bath which has an amazing massage cycle - must try even if you stay in the rooms with bathrooms!
- The suites above the garage are perfect for a romantic getaway and feel very spacious with tall ceilings, Jacuzzi tubs and walk-out balconies with Adirondack chairs. These provide a cozy little getaway and are similar to an upscale hotel room with a dining table for two, small fridge and coffee station in each room.
- There is a 'Bar Room' off the kitchen which has tiled floor and is perfect for coolers and there is a small bar with a wine rack and granite top for your bar essentials! Wine and can openers are in the drawers!
- The large garage has being converted into a Game Room with a bar! We added two family treasures - a ping pong table and a restored bumper pool table... as well as many board games, etc. Check out the last picture!
Rates listed are for off-season only. Fall Fest Weekend and Winter rates will change in October. We are new to this site but have reviews elsewhere.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Ask Away! We know where to eat, shop and relax! Call anytime you have a question before, during or after your stay!
This is our home... we are just a couple from Cleveland who were married here and crazy enough to buy a house hoping that renting it out several times during the year would help pay the mortgage so we could afford to enjoy it ourselves. We're trying to fix it up little by little... and we're making progress! The house is full of family heirlooms (including the bumper pool table and ping-pong table) so we ask that everything be treated with a lot of care. Our hope is to find some really great people to come every year and write about their adventures in the house book so we can all share our love of Ellicottville!
The binder has some rules... but here are the biggies:
- No smoking inside (there are several outdoor covered porches)
- Checkout checklist is on the side of fridge - leave the house the way you found it and you'll be good!
- No pets on premises (we love furry friends but owner has severe allergies)
- Outside curfew is 10pm (move the party to the garage please)