- Comfortable private room with shared bathroom
- 5 min walk to subway (20 min downtown)
- 3 min walk to trendy restaurants & cafes
- Quiet neigbourhood next to a park
Located in clean, comfortable and updated semi detached house on a quiet residential neighborhood.
You will have access to:
- Very comfortable double bed (private bedroom))
- Towels, sheets and blankets
- Living / Dining room
- Kitchen and Cooking utensils
- Wireless high-speed internet
- Shared Bathroom / Guest bathroom
- Laundry / Ironing (Please request)
Accès des voyageurs
Access to kitchen, living and dining room, and a shared bathroom (walk in shower).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Hosts are professional, friendly, well traveled, and speak English, Portuguese and some Spanish and French.
We have welcomed people from around the world and look forward to welcoming you to Toronto.
- Check out is 11:00 am. Check in is 2:00 pm. (Can accommodate based on availability)
- Only registered guests are to be permitted
- This room is for maximum two persons
- Smoking is allowed outside only
- No eating in the room. Kitchen and Dining room are very comfy.
- Respectful of those living in the home (no parties)
- Leave Space clean and orderly
- Quiet hours between 11 pm - 8 am
- Locking doors coming in and out
- Do not adjust the thermostat. Please ask if you are uncomfortable.
- Leave your shoes at the door (shoe rack provided)
- Respect the house by maintaining clean and orderly space
- Do not flush anything down the toilet other than tissue paper
- Wash your own dishes (cleaning materials provided)
- Sheets will be cleaned following your stay, no need to remove yourself
My spirit is one of a vagabond having studied and worked abroad in Sweden, Germany, France, Bosia-Herzegovina, Angola, Mozambique, and East Timor. I have traveled to many more. Falo portugues. I understand Spanish and French. I volunteer with lgbt refugees.
I love to show my city of Toronto to visitors!