À propos de ce logement
Typical Duplex in the Heart of Lisbon, 300m from Avenida Metro Station (only one line exchange from airport), 10 min walk from Lisbon Center.
Traditional One Bedroom House, fully refurbished, with typical tiles, and modern comfort.
This is a one bedroom duplex apartment fitted for 4 people, that allows the feeling of the very typical Lisbon, but at the same time has a very modern decor.
Decorated by one of the leading Architectural blogs in Portugal (a this house is perfect to stay on a typical quiet neighborhood, right in the heart of Lisbon.
Perfect to visit all the historical sites of Lisbon, with access from the Airport with only one line exchange, this apartment is located 3 min walk from Av. Liberdade (the main avenue in the city that leads right to Rossio Square - the Lisbon Center ... that is 5 min walk).
From here to Bairro Alto, Alfama, Castle or Baixa are only minuts walk ... all decorated with with modern art pictures, ceramic tiles in the walls, old furniture pieces and vintage objects and high quality garanteed.
Accès des voyageurs
There is also a list of places that might be helpful for your stay here in our house waiting for you. Supermarket (really close), how to get from the airport (so easy), round the corner home cooking restaurant (and so cheap), everything we leave you as a suggestion ... just to make your stay more memorable.
We can give you suggestion of places, historical sites, museums, shops, restaurants and bars for you to visit during your stay.
Just tell us what you want and we can help you programming your stay here in this magical city!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You will be welcomed personally by me or by Joana, my very sweet and typical Lisbon girl.
We can help you with restaurant reservations, or where can you buy the typical products of
The house rules are obvious:
1. do not break, ruin or degrade anything
2. do enjoy the house
3. do have fun on it
4. dogs and cats are not allowed (not because of me, because I myself love them ... but because some guests are allergic, so I decided to forbid animals on the house ... just in case ... sorry)
5. smoking ... it is up to you, obviously ... but if you choose to do that to you while you are at my place, please do it at the windows ... like this you will enjoy the typical street and won't bother any future guest
6. do take the most of Lisbon
7. imagine, you happen to meet someone new in Lisbon (boy meets girl, or girl meets boy, or boy meets boy or girl meets girl ... whatever) and you want to have private time together ... well ... this house is for the number of people that you paid for ... not more ... so do please have that in mind ... the rest, is up to you ... and I wish you the very best
8. Have good manners with the neighbors ... they are really nice people ... very Portuguese friendly ... after all they are part of what you want to experiment - living like a local
9. Be reasonable and sensible ... but never forget to apply fun to every situation, like always in life
10. Any doubt on house rules ... Please don't be afraid to ask ... I am here to clarify everything, of course :)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
I am an International Communications Consultant (CEO of the biggest International COmunication Agency in Portugal) and a Professional LifeStyle Blogger from Lisbon Portugal (the main Male one in Portugal).
I love Traveling, Fashion, Design and Architecture ... in two words: the GOOD LIFE!