À propos de ce logement
The Beach Bungalow is a super cute, clean, 1BR 1BA central to all that Rincon has to offer. Walk to coffee, BBQ, or organic food on your way to surf or snorkel in crystalline warm water. Then come home and relax to cool breezes and coqui frogs.
This Bungalow has a beachy theme with clean lines, relaxing colors and a quiet, breezy atmosphere. While not on the beach, it's ideal for a single person, a couple or several friends wanting something centrally located to all Rincon has to offer. It's in a garden setting, on a quiet street just up from "Road to Happiness" Route 413 that leads to the best beaches in Rincon.
Perfect for a no-hassle vacation rental, this apartment features a gated walled yard, private entrance, a remodeled bathroom and a brand new kitchen equipped with a compact refrigerator, induction cooktop, coffeepot, microwave and all the pots, pans, kitchen gadgets, dishes and silverware you'll need.
The unit is furnished with a queen bed in a cool quiet room behind blackout curtains that tame the Puerto Rican sun. The bedroom has a ceiling fan to keep you cool. The Bungalow also has an airy extra room for storing surf boards or beach gear and its a good place to relax in the shade or in the cool of the evening.
The Bungalow is in a garden setting with lovely plumeria and papaya trees. Do you like to cook? Lemongrass and oregano grow right outside the door. Help yourself but please don't take more than you can eat.
The water pressure is great, and we have a solar hot water heater that, while saving the planet, gets hot enough to scald so please be aware. High speed WiFi is freely available.
Self-sufficiency: We haven't experienced the power outages that are common on the other side of town, but if we ever do, I have a backup generator. Furthermore, we collect rainwater in two cisterns and can maintain pressure for the whole property.
The Beach Bunglaow is comfortable, peaceful, safe and secure and a perfect retreat after a day charging waves, exploring the town or just relaxing at the beach.
Accès des voyageurs
Parking is gated and secure.
Towels and linens are of course provided.
Bring your laptop or tablet. The house has free 20 meg wifi for your convenience. There is no TV but Netflix streams perfectly well.
For adventuring, I have a number of amenities available to my guests. First, beach towels. I have plenty. There's no need to bring your own. I have a wheeled cooler, feel free to take it to the beach or wherever you're going. I also have several sets of snorkeling gear available for your use. Finally, there are beach chairs and a small beach umbrella you can borrow, though you'll find plenty of natural shade at any of the beaches in town. Please be sure to return anything borrowed, and please rinse off snorkeling gear before replacing it in the bin.
All of these items are located on the back patio. Help yourself and have fun!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live on the property but certainly respect my guests privacy. I'm generally available to answer questions or give advice or recommendations about things to do and see in Rincon.
Many people come here for the surf, which is world-class. The Bungalow is located less than two miles from Domes, with Maria's, Pistons, Dogman's, Tres Palmas and Steps even closer. Steps is a terrific place to hang out and snorkel, and there are terrific scuba diving charters that run to Desecheo and Mona islands. You can find those at the marina just a half-mile away.
Downtown, with bars, restaurants, shops and a brewery is less than a mile away. Everyone comes out for the Art Walk in the town square on Thursday nights, and for the Farmers Market on Sunday in the same location.
1. Respectful and responsible parties ONLY.
2. We live on the property, we have neighbors and we all value the peace and quiet of the surroundings. Please no loud music or other noise after 10 PM.
3. Please conserve water and energy. We use solar hot water but it's not unlimited. Remember to shut off fans and lights when you're not using them.
4. This is a very safe neighborhood yet it's still a good idea to lock up when you leave. Remember to take your key!
5. Please, no smoking in the house. If you smoke outdoors, please dispose of your ashes and cigarette butts appropriately.
6. Please wash dishes as soon as possible to not attracts ants or other tropical "guests".
7. . Please be sure to bring any personal items that you might need, including hair dryer.
8. The property is shared with me (your host) and sometimes other Airbnb guests. Therefore, it’s very important to not bring anyone to the property that has not been previously authorized by the host. Under no circumstances may you bring an extra person to spend the night. This is a breach of safety and very disruptive.
9. Please enjoy your stay at The Beach Bungalow and understand that the beach nearby is the place to have gatherings of people or parties. The house itself is only shared with those I welcome as my guests.
10. There are big trash bins outside of the property where you can place your trash daily.
11. Please do not flush personal care items in the toilet.
12. If there is anything i can do to make your stay more comfortable, contact me and I'll see what I can do. Enjoy yourself and the property and thank you for abiding by these rules.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 175 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello! I have five listings on AirBnB, all in my home town of Rincon. I've used Airbnb a number of times in my travels and its always been a positive experience, so I decided to become a host.
I love that technology like Airbnb has let me pursue a life of maximum freedom and mobility. I travel regularly for festivals, dance events, canyoneering, scuba diving, surfing, Baja desert trips, the Pacific Northwest and waterfall jumping, and I manage a theme camp at Burning Man. Right now I'm learning kitesurfing, which is thrilling and scary at the same time. (Those kites are powerful!)
When traveling I enjoy both the journey and the destination, but as much as I am afflicted with wanderlust, my favorite part of travel is always the departure. Heading off on an adventure always holds so much promise.
I love good dogs and good people. I've worked at various things over the years, usually self-taught, often self-employed, and always open to the next thing. My current pursuits are metal fabrication and building construction.
I moved to Rincon from San Diego on a quest for more personal freedom. After thirty years on the mainland, Puerto Rico filled the bill! I invite you to come experience all this island has to offer. I can give you advice and recommendations from a fresh perspective of a surfer and diving enthusiast. So far I have discovered the best barbecue and a really good woodfired pizza place, as well as where to get handmade tacos of all kinds and the coldest drinks in town. In addition, I surf most every day and I can give you directions or maybe even a ride to the best breaks for the conditions.
When hosting or traveling, I enjoy meeting new people and sharing illustrative life stories. I like welcoming and feeling welcome, and I prefer people relax and make themselves at home while at my home. Above all, I respect my guests' privacy.