À propos de ce logement
Private rooms in a beautiful 6 Bedroom apartment, located in Upper East side/Gracie P Point surrounded by restaurant, bar, lounge, stores,everything you need is near the apartment.
* Queen Size Bed with Plasma TV LCD with Cable TV
* High Speed Internet - Wi-Fi
* Fully equipped Kitchen, finishes include white granite counter-tops, appliances, built-in microwave wine cooler and custom cabinetry (shared)
* Marble bathroom (shared)
* Bar with 4 Chairs (shared)
* Laundry machines and dryer in the apartment
* Living room with comfortable Sofa Bed (shared)
* Dining table (shared)
* Private parking available in front of the building (hourly rates)
* Towels and bed sheet included and free of charge
* Spacious Closet and drawer
* SUBWAY 6 Train, few blocks away surrounded, Bars, restaurants, Movie Theater around, supermarket 24/7, in front of the building. . .
* 20 minutes away from Times Square with Subway
* 15 minutes away from Grand Central
* 10 minutes walk to Central Park.. 4 blocks away from the apartment.
* Building very secured with camera 24/7
Mobility: One block to FDR Drive, 4 blocks away from 6 line subway 96th and 103th Street subway station, attended indoor parking garage.
Accès des voyageurs
Apartment comes fully equipped with linens, towels, blankets and sufficient furnishings. Just bring you and be right at home, in the center, of the center of the world!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
he neighborhood is residential and quiet. Many restaurants, shops, and entertainments!
Your home is the quintessential NYC location, safe and convenient, exciting and right in the middle of it all! Located on 100th street and 2nd avenue.
Upper East Side: Easy access to a major subway line
Broadway theaters are all within 10-15 subway ride
CHECK OUT IS AT 11AM - LATE CHECK IN FEE MAY APPLY IF THE CHECK IN IS AFTER 8PM
No red wine
No overnight guests
No more than 2 guests at anytime!!!
No loud noise – it is a residential building and a share apartment (No loud music or TV)
No property damage
No taking with you anything from apartment
No nuisance or disturbance of neighbors
No loitering in the hallway.
Please refrain from socializing with building staff.
Please do not leave lights and AC on when leaving the apartment
Please respect neighbors and roommates
Dispose of all trash in the garbage in the building's court.
A $200.00 USD fee will be charged for lost keys
Purchased food for the fridge find a spot and keep it tidy. Food that doesn't need refrigeration can be placed on top of the fridge.
Utilities is an extra $100/month
A copy of your ID will be requested prior check in for security purposes.
Cet hôte a 42 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am from New york, I like reading, traveling and golfing. I have master in finance from NYU. I love my city and I would like to help my guest have the same experience !!